Mario Kart Double Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
    Im poised ready to order this on lik sang right now.
    But which version
    Do any of you chaps reckon that the bonus disc will still be included with the usa version?
    They claim all US preorders on Lik-Sang will get the bonus disc.

Comment

Hey, look like it might have a widescreen mode after all!

Comment

I hope versions are interconnectable.

2 of my mates will be getting the PAL version, 2 will be getting the US version (as will I probably). Hopefully PAL and US will link at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
          Originally posted by Captain Falcon
          If Edge and GamesTM give it anything less than 8 I might pass though
          Why? Edge gave Mario Golf Toadstool Tour 6/10 and that's one of my favourite games this gen.
          Isn`t it true that the N64 version is better? I heard this from MarioGolf fans and various mags.

Comment

That would be some lush icing on a sweet looking cake

Comment

I have found that most people just stretch the picture if games don't have widescreen options, which I can't stand! Although yes it might do. Lets all hope

Comment

can anyone tell from the pics? Wario's car on the left screen looks a bit streeeeetched, but maybe that's just cos he's driving up from behind, i dunno tho

Comment

I still think it was bad planning by Nintendo to have two of their biggest games in the last half of the year as racers. (F Zero.) With 1080 similar in certain respects it dosen't leave people with much variety. Final Fantasy: CC being delayed until after Christmas will really really hurt Nintendo I think.

Comment

Apparently it has lots of secret characters! Who are you hoping for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bomberman UK
                      It has? Can I say Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Bomberman UK
                        Tom Nook and Link. Maybe even a bit of Captain Falcon and Sonic now Nintendo love Sega.
                        I also hope they include lots of proper shortcuts like the mario kart 64 wall jump that was impossible to do for ages but once mastered was supremely cool.

Just ordered my Jap copy form PlayAsia and they too reckon its Nov 7th for the game.
                        I can't wait TBH, it's gonna be great...

Comment

Haha, Toadsworth holds the winners up!

Comment

Good god! What the hell is old man Toad doing in that bling-bling pimp-mobile? Someone at Nintendo has been watching too much MTV! Bring back the giant red cheep-cheep, etc ....

As for secret characters, I'm hoping for a pair of Lakitus who drive a floating cloud. And their special weapon should be those chuckable spiney things. Well, it would make me happy anyway.

Comment

So what we really want is all the Super Smash Bros characters crossed with Mario Kart.

I want Olmar and his Pikmin minions in some sort of rocket kart then.

WaLuigi should have his own game. He's ace in the intro to Mario Golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Tig
                                As for secret characters, I'm hoping for a pair of Lakitus who drive a floating cloud.
                                That's the best idea ever. 8) You could steal characters items using his fishing rod.

Comment

Working...
                                X