No announcement yet.

Mario Kart Double Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not officially, but as it's networkable i'm sure some clever clogs will develop some tunneling software

Comment

Originally posted by sam1981
      not officially, but as it's networkable i'm sure some clever clogs will develop some tunneling software

I hope Mr Clogs gets to work, FAST

Comment

It took a while for me to come around on the new approach but now I wouldn't have MKDD any other way. I'll miss the old kart styles and that but after 3 games its good to see some newness breathed through it. I'll be getting the PAL version....why? Coz I can't wait an extra few days for the US one!

Waaa!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
          Erm that's because they can

However only the non-driver can actually pick a weapon up and use theirs, so you can use one weapon, quickly swop and use the other...
          aha! Then why do they both look as though they are about to use the weapons?!!?! HAHA!!! AHA!!!

Comment

it's cos they're in the middle of swapping places and i don't know where i'm goingwiththiscosi'mjustrantingtomyslefandsooni'll dissappear...

Comment

Can mario do fireballs now then?
              But why does he not change into white/red overalls when he gets the fire powerup? Eh? EH?? It would have been a quality bit of retroness!

Ah well... at least the hills have eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext
                I'll be getting the PAL version....why? Coz I can't wait an extra few days for the US one!

Waaa!
                hello? can anyone hear me in here? oh well, i'll say it a third time, the jap release date is 7th november. check here for proof:

and with that boxart, who'd want any other version!?

Comment

Currently Downloading man that trailer is big.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
                    Great stuff - I didn't get any audio though; I must be missing something

Comment

That's looking really decent. EGM gave it 10, 10, 9.5 in the latest issue which is certainly promising.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext
                        I'll be getting the PAL version....why? Coz I can't wait an extra few days for the US one!

Waaa!
                        [thatdogthattimetravelsandisonthesimpsonssometimest hatIcan'trememberthenameof]
                        Quiet you! [/thatdogthattimetravelsandisonthesimpsonssometimest hatIcan'trememberthenameof]

Yes, it'll probably be a week after PAL launch that I get my grubby mitts on it

Comment

Im poised ready to order this on lik sang right now.
                          But which version
                          Do any of you chaps reckon that the bonus disc will still be included with the usa version?

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Gouki

I hope Mr Clogs gets to work, FAST
                            Didn't they get it working for the Kirby Racer game (or whatever its called)?

Comment

Kirby's Airride? I think so...

As soon as someone gets a PAL copy, lemme know if it's freeloader compatible, as if it aint, looks like I gettin US ver. But wud rather jus pick it up from town if possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X