Lego star wars iii 3ds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
    The force is strong with Dave but he's not a Jedi yet.................
    Lol
    Waiting for this I was. A sith lord misterbubbles is

Comment

Can only reply

Last edited by MisterBubbles; 07-04-2011, 21:23.

Comment

Been addicted to this for the last few days. Having seen some gameplay footage of the PS3 version it's deffo not the same game but this makes no difference to the enjoyment factor of the 3DS version. I must have put 7 hours into this and still not completed the story, also my overall % is less than 30 so this is huge value for money.
        Highly recommended

Comment

Double post
          Last edited by BIG EDD; 09-04-2011, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
            Been addicted to this for the last few days. Having seen some gameplay footage of the PS3 version it's deffo not the same game but this makes no difference to the enjoyment factor of the 3DS version. I must have put 7 hours into this and still not completed the story, also my overall % is less than 30 so this is huge value for money.
            Highly recommended

Well according to my activity log I've spent 13hrs 11mins on this
            STATS
            47.5% completed
            Mini kits 52/130
            Red bricks 5/13
            True jedi 11/13
            True jedi free play 3/13
            Characters 46/109

13 hrs plus that's more than I put into most xbox 360 or ps3 title

Comment

I've been sorely tempted by this for a while now, being a huge lego game/star wars fan myself.

The only issue I have is the price - I can buy the console version for the same price. Does this have anything going for it over the 360 version, other than some most likely "play once then ignore" mini games to replace stuff like the strategy battles and of course the fact that it's portable?

Comment

Hi daragon gameplay had this for ?29.99.If your a lego/star wars fan i'd recommend this title asap:%

Comment

Good to know where it can be had for the best price, but it doesn't really solve my predicament.

Why would I get the 3DS version over the Xbox version for example, when they're both the same price.

Comment

I can see your point but I just feel that a game like this suits a hand held than a big console but we all got different preferences

Comment

This has been my favorite launch title for sure. The graphics are really good and the 3D works really well without being totally over the top. As others have said there are loads of collectables and plenty of content to keep you occupied for a long while.

Comment

I got this earlier today and have given it a good go. This is the game I should have got with my 3DS. It's a very good game with loads of fun and plenty to find, unlock and so on. Even not all that far into it, there has been quite a bit to do. It looks great too. The 3D is subtle but there's an overall polish to the game that maybe comes from the fact that it was probably a DS game bumped up - so geometry and all was no challenge for the 3DS. The power went on polish.

I have found the space battles a bit tiresome but the main adventuring and combat is great. My only real negative comes from the subject matter. I don't know Clone Wars and really couldn't care a damn about any of the prequel characters so I don't get what I got from the OT Lego game or Indy game. But that means the game has to stand up on its own merit. And it does.

Really looking forward to playing more of this.

Comment

Working...
                        X