No announcement yet.

Akai Katana Shin Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VGI shipping this on 27th May (confirmed)

Comment

I can thoroughly recommend one of these to accompany it

Comment

Can't be bothered to create a JPN account to try the demo, but the recent YouTube videos have got me quite excited for this game. The different modes seem to behave quite differently and it looks a lot of fun. Passed on the last couple of Cave releases but might pick this up. I've only tried a couple credits previously on an arcade cab and didn't like it but I thought the same for DeathSmiles and was hooked on the 360 release of that.

Comment

this week!

Took the time to learn the scoring mechanic more, and used a stick to play rather than my analog. My score more than doubled, which is quite surprising. Th...

cant think of anything that looks, or sounds as good!!

Comment

Looks awesome... will be second yoko shooter on my 360

Comment

Love the demo however no love for the price of jpn xbox 360's here in the uk, ironic jpn is not overly keen on the machine but im struggling to find one at a decent price for my shmups.

Comment

This game and the wonderful Ketsui are starting to make me think seriously about a JPN 360. This game is progear (awesome) X Espgaluda (awesome). Cant stop playing the demo which is frustrating considering without serious financial outlay i'll never play it past the demo.

Comment

How much are JPN 360s in the UK? I might be able to source you one for less...

Comment

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
                    How much are JPN 360s in the UK? I might be able to source you one for less...
                    How much can you get them for mate? price varies from place to place for jpn units

Comment

They're around ?180 for a 4GB JP unit or ?160 for an Asian one before shipping, without having that silly Kinect sensor bundled.

Comment

Plus the ?50 or so you get spiked by customs. When I got mine sent over privately I think postage was about ?50 tracked last year.

Comment

It's a real shame that Yesasia don't sell them. They'd make a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                            Play Asia does, and I've always found that their services are better than Yes Asia's.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                              Erm they do sell them...

But at almost ?300 you'd be better off going with Play-Asia or even Video Game Imports IMO

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Ebisamaru View Post
                                How much can you get them for mate? price varies from place to place for jpn units
                                Can have a look at the weekend mate; let me know which model. Can find either brand new or old, prices vary massively. The pound is weak and the yen strong.

Could try to quote you happy! ♪( ?▽`)

Comment

Working...
                                X