Crimson Skies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonny

I will add Counterstrike to your list and just say "things just don't get much better than this lot" .

Hopefully, these will keep us content until the release of Halo 2.

I just don't think I am going to get enough time to play them all, damn I will make time.

See you online...

TR

Also, I hear that they are releasing a compilation of old Arcade games, Defender, Joust, Robotron etc which allows you to post your best scores online. Great times just around the corner

Comment

Well I've succumbed and am just waiting for said order to ship. Really really lookin fwd to this.

Now just gotta go get a 20/30m cable to get from the router upstairs to my box downstairs (that's what movin does to you but I digress).

I'll see you all online for a good laff shortly...

...chocs away!

Comment

Originally posted by Trok REAPER
        Also, I hear that they are releasing a compilation of old Arcade games, Defender, Joust, Robotron etc which allows you to post your best scores online. Great times just around the corner
        Is that true? I ordered the GC version so I could use my arcade stick, but if the XBox version has online scoreboard then that'll be the version to get!

Only ?15.89 from DVDBO too .

Comment

DVDBO have confirmed my Crimson Skies has been shipped .

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
            DVDBO have confirmed my Crimson Skies has been shipped .
            Ditto.

Comment

Nonny

I will add Counterstrike to your list and just say "things just don't get much better than this lot" .

Hopefully, these will keep us content until the release of Halo 2.

I just don't think I am going to get enough time to play them all, damn I will make time.

See you online...

TR

I believe I already had CounterStrike in my list Trok but your right there are some very impressive online titles in the next few months.

On topic as well, Crimson Skies is now in stock over here in Australia for most online retailers which means it will definitely be out in the shops by thursday or friday.

Cant f-ing wait!

Comment

Is that true? I ordered the GC version so I could use my arcade stick, but if the XBox version has online scoreboard then that'll be the version to get!
                I'm going with the PS2 version.

Robotron will be more natural with the Dual Shock.

Comment

Nonny

Indeed CS was on your list, apologies.

As for Crimson Skies. I just can't resist another Live game so I will be picking this up, hopefully, Thursday if Game in Oxford Street continue to punt out games early.

I will keep a look out for you guys when I am online. The US guys have had this for a little bit already and will give us a bit of a going over so we will need to have Red Baron like skills to be able to hold our own .

Would be nice to get a bit of practice in with other new players !

TR

Agree about the Dual shocks but I will stick to the XBOX version for the online scoreboards. To be honest I won't be much good at Robotron anyway.

Comment

Ooh, it arrived this morning. Played it for a bit there, and it's quite classy. The flight controls are very easy to get to grips with, and it manages to be far less dissorientating than similar games. From what I've played so far, I think I have to say that this easily betters Skygunner. Unfortunately for me, I keep getting shot down by a rather nasty airship type thing, but I'm sure I'll get it figured out eventually.

Later.

Comment

Nonny

Indeed CS was on your list, apologies.

As for Crimson Skies. I just can't resist another Live game so I will be picking this up, hopefully, Thursday if Game in Oxford Street continue to punt out games early.

I will keep a look out for you guys when I am online. The US guys have had this for a little bit already and will give us a bit of a going over so we will need to have Red Baron like skills to be able to hold our own .

Would be nice to get a bit of practice in with other new players !

TR

Sounds good. We should all play together, especially in the team games. Aah it's us against them already...can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Leynos
                        Ooh, it arrived this morning. Played it for a bit there, and it's quite classy. The flight controls are very easy to get to grips with, and it manages to be far less dissorientating than similar games. From what I've played so far, I think I have to say that this easily betters Skygunner. Unfortunately for me, I keep getting shot down by a rather nasty airship type thing, but I'm sure I'll get it figured out eventually.

Later.
                        Excellent, more impressions much appreciated (especially online).

Hurry up postie...

Comment

Just recieved mine from DVDBO this morning, anyone up for some online dogfight's later today

Comment

I got mine too, so I'm definately up for some. Had a quick go just now, flies smooth as silk .

Comment

dammit, still waiting for mine ft:

Comment

Bugger, me too. ft:

And to add to my, and anyone else in London, woes, nipped down the sorting office this mornin to pick up a parcel, and on my way in, postie says 'What you doing?'. I was like 'Erm, pickin up a parcel...' , postie says 'No m8, unofficial strike, whole of London, dunno for how long...'. I'm like ' ft: ft: ft: '.

Ffs, this is the 3rd strike in 3 weeks that they've had...b@stardos! Took my last package from dvdbx 2 weeks to turn up instead of the usual 5 days...

Makes me mad...

Comment

Working...
                                X