No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need to add these patches arent easy nor cheap or ever considered light-heartedly - patches are never a welcome chore. HOWEVER!! Saying that...I would bet ?1000 that 80% of these issues were already bugged and logged before the release and were wont fixed - perhaps more so because the patch was always on the cards - which is so so frustrating. It makes people lazy.
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      Thought the patch was due on the 25th of this month? PC version seems to be anyway.

Really looking forward to spending some time with the Construction Kit and seeing what this steam workshop offers!
      Yeah, it takes ms + sony a further one week to verify anything before it goes public.

Comment

So I ask again, why has Bethesda released a game full of bugs?
        Why didn't they spend another 6 months fixing em before releasing it?

Also can anyone help me with my grindstone problem-
        My smithing skill is up to 100, but when I try to sharpen my swords beyond Legendary (Deadric & Dragonbane) I'm informed I lack the required skill.

How do I further increase my skill so I can further level up these swords?

Comment

100 is the limit. Maybe find or make some gear with fortify smithing stats? The 100 value will turn green showing it's getting a bonus.

I think they were wrong to release a game in this state tbh. No way does it deserve all this GOTY talk.

Comment

100 is the limit. Maybe find or make some gear with fortify smithing stats? The 100 value will turn green showing it's getting a bonus.

I think they were wrong to release a game in this state tbh. No way does it deserve all this GOTY talk.

Comment

Decided it was time to return to the main questline

Dear Diary,

I was in awe of Solitude, this huge city of stone towering into the skyline with it's many inhabitants busily walking around doing their business.

I saw a crowd and wandered over to see an execution taking place of a guard who had let in Ulfric. The guards name was Roggvir and his last speech was to claim his innocence and that the king was challenged with nordic tradition by Ulfric. I wanted to wander around this city to see it's many sights but I could not get distracted & walked over to the Winking Skeever and met up with Malborn who explained he works in the embassy and would help me smuggle in some items, so I handed over a dagger & some lockpicks.

Delphine was waiting for me by the stables and gave me some party clothes to wear instead of my armour. She then took the rest of my belongings and I climbed a carriage to take me to the embassy. Getting off the carriage I handed my invitation over to the guard and walked into the embassy.

Comment

Level 37, god knows how many hours in, barely come across any real bugs, certainly nothing game breaking. As it goes Skyrim continually astounds, the world that has been created and the backstory and lore supporting it is incredible. Nothing even comes close, it's simply brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
                  Level 37, god knows how many hours in, barely come across any real bugs, certainly nothing game breaking. As it goes Skyrim continually astounds, the world that has been created and the backstory and lore supporting it is incredible. Nothing even comes close, it's simply brilliant.
                  Me too about not coming against any major bugs. I feel for the people ho say it's unplayable.

Comment

Bought my first horse for 1000 gold, only to fall off it almost immediatly, never to be seen again.

I haven't seen him for days now.

Comment

when you fast travel it will re appear at the stables outside the town you arrive at .

Comment

I fast travelled back to Whiterun, checked the stables and found horsey was absent.

I wonder if he was shot as he ran into the sunset.
                        Last edited by hudson; 24-01-2012, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by DANGEROUS-3 View Post
                          So I ask again, why has Bethesda released a game full of bugs?
                          Why didn't they spend another 6 months fixing em before releasing it?

Also can anyone help me with my grindstone problem-
                          My smithing skill is up to 100, but when I try to sharpen my swords beyond Legendary (Deadric & Dragonbane) I'm informed I lack the required skill.

How do I further increase my skill so I can further level up these swords?
                          You're getting mixed up with skill level and unlocked skills. If you haven't spent your skill points on the smithing skill tree when you've levelled up, you're not going to have the needed skill unlocked for creating or improving the armour. It matters not, you can improve other skills and level up and use the level increase to unlock the smithing tree.

Comment

He might have unlocked the trees through level up. What you need to do to increase weapons and armor beyond their current maximum is to increase your smithing skill with equipment and potions.

Comment

It could be that I guess, it's not really clear from the original post, the "I lack the required skill" made me suspect the skill tree.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                                I fast travelled back to Whiterun, checked the stables and found horsey was absent.

I wonder if he was shot as he ran into the sunset.
                                Killed in action?

Comment

Working...
                                X