No announcement yet.

The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never bought season one on playstation3. That's how you get a discount.

Comment

I've bought season 1 and 2 on PS3. Apparently there is an issue with the discount showing which Sony need to fix.

Comment

Yes, then you'll probably be hammering totan til it's sorted :-\
        Had some great scores, 4.5 billion on Tom, 197m on medieval madness and aside from a few small issues and rough graphical areas, it's great.

Comment

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon - the season 1 PS4 pack works out at ?10.79 with the additional PSN+ discount and whilst I'm a little loathed to purchase these tables for yet a third time, that's not a bad price.

Comment

As an ex xbox owner, I'm really pleased to be playing more than the tables I had before. :-)

Comment

Is it me or is the sound really low , and it sounds a bit fuzzy as well, when I compared it to the ps3 version, weird sound anyone else.

Comment

Yes, when the download version went final, the mobile sound file was uploaded instead of the ps4 version, it's getting fixed. I think the disc version is OK.

Comment

I'm hovering over getting this for the PS4. Shame there is no 360 transfer option as I have been royally ****ed over by this game before.

I don't understand why VIta cross play isn't an option with it either?

Comment

The PS3 or Vita season 1 bundle gives you the Vita/PS3 tables as well for ?23.99 - this then gives you the discounted PS4 bundle for ?11.99 - if you want the Vita tables it might be worth the extra few pounds doing it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
                      As an ex xbox owner, I'm really pleased to be playing more than the tables I had before. :-)
                      That's one area the PC wins hands down, tables.

Already playing season 3 over here. and the gfx upgrade is coming. It's all good.

Comment

You got fish tales! Jealous!
                        I bought the xbox360 version, all dlc and put thirty dollars in for two kickstarters, and I bought the ps4 version, it's great, yes, as usual there's a few issues, but it really plays well, and some tables look stunning played in the dark with the setting to match.
                        Get it bought. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                          I'm hovering over getting this for the PS4. Shame there is no 360 transfer option as I have been royally ****ed over by this game before.

I don't understand why VIta cross play isn't an option with it either?
                          Come on bob, you would never expect to buy an xbox game and transfer it over to a PS4, surely?

Comment

Managed a few decent scores. 195m on no good gofers and 4.5 billion on theatre of magic.

Comment

bought the season1 tables so far, it is nice to pick up and play without requiring a lot of time, ideal when i only have maybe a ten minute window spare to have a quick blast.

Fave table so far i think is the Star Trek table..

Comment

Nice. I like the three J-pop tables, totan, cv and Tom.
                                Mm is good too, not really sure which is my fave, Twilight zone would be if it was 100% flawless.

Comment

Working...
                                X