X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, no danger. :-)

Comment

From FarSight Studios' Newsletter #26:

How long have you been waiting to see this logo back on our newsletters? Xbox 360 fans of Pinball Arcade, IT IS HAPPENING! The transfer of publishing rights for the Xbox 360 version of Pinball Arcade has at last been granted to Alliance Digital Media by Microsoft. We have submitted all of the content and 360 users will soon be getting a massive title update containing all of the latest versions of the tables, all of the releases up to date, and all bug fixes. Once the title update is approved by Microsoft, we will be updating you on the release date when you can finally get your hands back on Pinball Arcade on your Xbox 360!
      MY BODY IS READY!

Comment

Bit late for April fools surely?

If not they surely can't think anyone is still waiting after been deprived for over a year with no update at all.

Comment

Well, I haven't played it on any other platform so I welcome its return. Besides, I think it's nice of FarSight to remember their Xbox 360 customers, even if the money lies elsewhere.

Comment

April 22nd for fish tales and black rose on ps4 in the US market.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
              April 22nd for fish tales and black rose on ps4 in the US market.
              My! only 3 behind PC! (just got 'High Speed'.) Great table.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post

MY BODY IS READY!

Don't understand FarSight at all...

...and yet its another 3rd party?

Did anyone reply back to them to the question "how long have you been waiting..."? Silly billys, its been a YEAR AND A HALF.

Hope it all works out for you mate, your patience will hopefully be rewarded.

Comment

the ps3 'super patch' update has been released. any thoughts?

Comment

Just tried it in 3d. Pretty good, sort of feels like you're at a pinball machine , as close as digital can get, I assume the 3d will be coming to the ps4 version.

Comment

Junkyard has arrived on PC TPA.

Comment

Any good? Played most of season 3 on the new ipad, I think black rose and who dunnit are my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post

Xbox 360 fans of Pinball Arcade, IT IS HAPPENING!
                          Well two months later and it still hasn't (not that I'm going to be duplicating up any more tables on that platform).

Things aren't much better on the Season 3 tables for PS3/PS4 for Europe as these have been delayed. They were supposed to be out in April.

Comment

The 360 version is complete farce I for one am fed up with the confused messages coming from farsight. The only thing I want to hear is pinball arcade will return to xbox live on X date and nothing else from them untill then.

maybe it's time for a studio name change to Shortsight studios.

At least zen studio have been releasing a good deal of content for pinball FX2

Comment

If you want up to date on a tv... PC is the only sane choice!

Comment

The next kickstarter is...........
                                The Addams family.

Comment

Working...
                                X