No announcement yet.

The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having played this and the Zen Pinball on the PS4, the only thing this really has going for it are the official tables. Everything else is wiped out by Zen, the presentation, the audio, the table views (Fairlight still can't get this right, it varies wildly between each table).

Fairlight need to step up their game as this game is very expensive.

Comment

Bob, I certainly agree with some points, but zen's physics are quite frankly, terrible. Period. You can't even perform flipper passes ffs.

Comment

And I have around twenty tables for 24 quid. How many tables does 24 quid buy you with Zen?
        You don't Iike this, I don't like Zen.
        Fair Do's. I trust you'll not be posting here again then?

Comment

Its only his opinion. Calm down.

I am not a pinball fan really but downloaded both on the PS4 to try them out visually as much as anything to be honest. And I must admit thought Pinball Arcade played better but Zen version is much better presentation wise. Only played for 30 minutes on each so hardly in depth impressions from me.

Comment

PES v FIFA, COD v BF, Mario v Sonic, its kinda like this, both Zen & PA have pros and cons. I think they are both great and we can never have enough pinball, PA for the retro and Zen for the new tables. Its all good.

Comment

I'm not cross, it doesn't matter to me, and we're all entitled to our opinion, but all bob does is moan about it, so I wonder why he continues to read this thread!
              Happy new year guys, here's hoping for more pinball goodness in 2014.
              On another note, I've recently heard that there's a stern tron legacy in Hull near my work, so may try to get a go sometime.

Comment

PS4 table discount pack is working now, but not if you have a mixture of normal and pro table packs, which I do, so it's still broken for me :/

Comment

Pinball after dark is coming....

Comment

Yeah, what actually is that?

Comment

All the tables deemed too risque for before the witching hour...

Comment

loving harley davidson table atm, going for the wizard goals, only 2 to do and they are not giving themselves up without a fight..

Comment

I'm not a fan of hd tbh, I'll maybe try again. Anyone fancy doing a PS4 leaderboard for bd forums guys?

Comment

Really want this on PS4, but I refuse to buy until it is patched. The audio is pretty awful as it stands and I want to use the triggers too. Also slightly disappointed that there won't be trophies for new tables. I know it isn't the be all and end all, but its a nice way to monitor your completion of tables.

Comment

The discounted season 1 bundle is still broken too - I've purchased every table on PS3 but due to getting the ST:TNG pro table I can't qualify. No way I'm going to throw any money at the PS4 version until it's sorted.

Comment

There's no trophies for season 2? Not been confirmed. No limit to ps4 trophies, so can't understand this.
                                On another note, black rose is available on most platforms now.

Comment

Working...
                                X