The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
    There's no trophies for season 2? Not been confirmed. No limit to ps4 trophies, so can't understand this.
    On another note, black rose is available on most platforms now.
    I thought they still had trophy limits on PS4. Great if not!

Comment

i don't think they do rob.

Comment

Season 3 on ps4 is coming before season 2 !!

Comment

Interesting decision. I just wish they'd patch the game before I impulse buy!

Comment

I guess this should go in the News and chat section, but I thought this thread is more of an appropriate place.

A nice little piece on the beeb site ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26018682

Comment

Nice one, was going to post that.

Comment

Shame that the PS4 discounted season one table pack issues still haven't been resolved :/ I do get the impression that Farsight are over-stretching themselves trying to support this many platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                  Shame that the PS4 discounted season one table pack issues still haven't been resolved :/ I do get the impression that Farsight are over-stretching themselves trying to support this many platforms.
                  Going on from Marty's subject matter, a bit of news concerning Farsight ...

Developer FarSight Studios have done a marvelous job of recreating dozens of classic real-world pinball tables in their Pinball Arcade [appprice url="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-arcade/id455826958?mt=8,https://itunes.apple.

Comment

can anyone who bought the download season 1 (ps4 uk version) tell me if it includes the Black Hole / Ripleys / Theatre tables too? it doesn't say so on the store but these are on the retail version.

Comment

Tales of the Arabian nights is free. Season one includes pack zero, black hole, theatre and Ripley's. Black hole is much better now, theatre looks superb and Ripley is also improved slightly. I just bought season one in one go.

Comment

cheers ozzzy. have bought it and its great - I'm hoping there is soon an option to turn that awful loading menu music off though!

Comment

new update including a few fixes and new GUI hopefully sorts that out !

Comment

Finally managed to get the PS4 season 1 bundle discount pack - I emailed Farsight and they sent me a code for the non-pro version of ST: TNG. That turned out to be the PS4 version, so they then sent me the PS3 code which unlocked the discount. Nearly ten weeks to fix a very simple problem :/

Still, the PS4 version looks nice at least.

Comment

Was that you on the pinball Arcade fan forum? Glad to hear it's sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
                                Was that you on the pinball Arcade fan forum? Glad to hear it's sorted.
                                No, I'm a lurker there, not a poster.

Comment

Working...
                                X