No announcement yet.

The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if of interest to anyone but there are currently three free tables on the PS4 USA PSN you can grab - you can play them on UK account no problem, takes five minutes to create a fake USA PSN account if you don't already have one.

The three tables are Theatre of Magic, Ripley's Believe It Or Not and Black Hole.

Comment

If anyone is interested, the Addams family kickstarter is now live.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
        Already donated.
        Bram Stoker's Dracula is now available on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post

Giant Bomb were talking about this in the latest podcast. I really want the iPad vers of this as apparently plays well.

Comment

FarSight teases on The Pinball Arcade's return to the Xbox 360.

The claim that "when Xbox 360 release it will be all tables up to and including The Addams Family" was also made recently on their forums.

I understand most have moved on to different platforms but some may be interested in this "proof of life".

Comment

It's back!

The title update necessary for the new tables to become accessible from the main game hasn't gone live yet. That should be sorted out shortly. There are a couple of inconsistencies with the naming of the DLC tables and bundles, such as the Diner table and the Season Two bundle showing up twice.

There are no separate pro and non pro versions of the tables for the Xbox 360. Everything is the pro version priced at the non pro price point.

I don't know if there's a discount for owners of the previous three add-on packs to upgrade to the Season One bundle. There bloody should be, though!

Comment

It seems to be really difficult to find up to date information on this game. I'm hoping someone here can answer a few questions I have:

- Does the PS4 version support stereo 3D?

- If you buy a PS4 version of a season/table that's also available on Vita, do you receive the Vita version free under Cross-Buy?

- Do they do free table of the month on PS4 as they do on mobile?

Thanks chaps!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  It seems to be really difficult to find up to date information on this game. I'm hoping someone here can answer a few questions I have:

- Does the PS4 version support stereo 3D?

- If you buy a PS4 version of a season/table that's also available on Vita, do you receive the Vita version free under Cross-Buy?

- Do they do free table of the month on PS4 as they do on mobile?

Thanks chaps!
                  I don't think cross buy works from PS4 table purchases.
                  I bought several table packs on PS3/PSV ages ago and when I got a PS4 they wanted about ?25 to upgrade the season 1 tables to use on PS4. I waited for a sale and managed to get them all for about ?10 eventually.
                  Not played it for a few months but it didn't have the free table of the month. It did use to allow you to trial the tables upto a certain score though, again not been following too closely so not sure if that still works

Comment

I knew you didn't get them on PS3 too, but I thought you may get them on Vita. Hey ho.

Thanks for your help. Does anyone know regarding stereo 3D? I know the PS3 version has this.

Comment

I've lost count of the amount of times I've 'lost' and re-bought tables from this developer across various platforms and devices, mostly mobile and tablet. I wouldn't touch them with a ****-covered stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                        I've lost count of the amount of times I've 'lost' and re-bought tables from this developer across various platforms and devices, mostly mobile and tablet. I wouldn't touch them with a ****-covered stick.
                        This whole The Pinball Arcade endeavour has seen numerous blunders being made and more than a bit of bad luck striking. The thing is, the product they make is digital versions of some of the best pinball tables ever created. I'll forgive anything if they keep producing them with a decent amount of quality. They'll have my money and my gratitude, I can't help myself.

Comment

Yeah it does seem like an utter mess tbh. I might just picked up the boxed season one for PS4 for a tenner in CeX and leave it at that. Perhaps buy the odd additional table if I'm a particular fan of it.

Comment

I've seen a Retail version of season 2 last week in a store for the ps4 probably should have picked up copy since i loved the first season.

Comment

Excellent. Think I'll grab both seasons on physical release. I'd actually prefer them digitally but the way Farsight does things just seems like a complete mess. Plus it's a lot cheaper to get both physically.

Comment

Do the PS4 table packs ever go on sale? I was going to buy one yesterday but I couldn't decide which to get, and can't be rolling the dice at ?25 per season.

Comment

Working...
                                X