Unit 13 (PSVita)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was bad to hear!

I am saving the rest of the game for my next business trip, hope I don't knacker the PSVita in the process...

Comment

I'm experiencing the system crashing bugs aswell. Royal pain in the arse

Comment

Hope this issue is sorted soon. I read a post regarding 'locking up' on official forums saying how a user would lose sound when pausing the game, then lock up or when accessing Live Area, the same would happen.

Is this what happens to you guy or just random?

The post I read had an official reply from Zipper saying "There are some issues that we're working with Sony on addressing - it seems that they're not specific to Unit 13, but the game does cause them more often than some others.
        For the time being, one thing to help is to make sure that you have a good network connection. If your network signal is weak then that can cause issues."

I imagine there will be both a firmware and software update soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
          Hope this issue is sorted soon. I read a post regarding 'locking up' on official forums saying how a user would lose sound when pausing the game, then lock up or when accessing Live Area, the same would happen.

Is this what happens to you guy or just random?
          Yep. Exactly what's happening.

At a random point while playing the game, though it's happened twice in a row on a grenade explosion for me, the sound will pop and the game will go completely silent. No audio at all.

Once it does this, you can still continue playing the game, but the moment you try to go back to the home screen, you then can't get back into the game, and nothing else will load until a hard reset.

Comment

Does it help if we disable the network?

Comment

Unfortunately not - This happened while I was playing at work and had flight mode on.

Comment

The only problem I'm having is with my headset randomly disconnecting, but TBH I think it's because of where I'm playing, it's perfect with the official wired headset. It's quite difficult, which I like, although it's a guaranteed platinum if you play it long enough.

I'm suitably impressed with it so far to say the least. Just as the launch titles were becoming mundane, this has bailed me out. Absolutely no probs in playing the JPN version either, seeing as the story is virtually non-existant.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'd dismissed Vita as something I'd never actually play, nomatter how obviously brilliant the machine is, and then this comes along (which I knew about but had forgotten). Arse. Sounds right up my street.

Comment

Had my first taste of the online multiplayer. Voice chat works without the need for party play and I didn't even realise until the end of my first mission through!

The elite missions are absolutely incredible to play through as a team due to no regenerating health, so you have to get some proper pincer tactics / stealth stuff going on. We spent most of the mission just picking them all off with pistol shots to the head wherever we could.

Then I had a pretty weird / funny crash that I took a screenshot of. The game completely glitched out, and when we respawned on death, the doorway that you're supposed to go through had a second set of closed doors that were stopping me from going through... An open door and closed door at the same time, it looked bizarre, and my teammate was just ghosting through it, followed by audio pop and system crash.

Comment

It'll age terribly no doubt, but it's the first of its kind and will create a license to print money for the COD squad. I'd really like to see what a Vita Killzone could offer now though.

I'm staving off multiplayer until I've got to level 10 with my chara. I doubt it'll leave my Vita for a while. Quality title, I wonder if there will be DLC in the future.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                        It'll age terribly no doubt, but it's the first of its kind and will create a license to print money for the COD squad. I'd really like to see what a Vita Killzone could offer now though.

I'm staving off multiplayer until I've got to level 10 with my chara. I doubt it'll leave my Vita for a while. Quality title, I wonder if there will be DLC in the future.
                        I thought it created levels daily or something like that, is there a need for DLC?

Comment

It's the same areas though, just different things to do.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Absolutely loving this - It's a solid little game with plenty to do and unlock. Am going for my first ever platinum!

Anyone who fancies some co-op, feel free to add me, I am about most evenings for a blast.

Only one person on my friends list has a Vita and no Unit 13 ! Bah!

Comment

I should have my Vita tomorrow, so I will be adding peeps who have this.

@Krelm - Do you have any locking up issues of any kind with the game?

Comment

I played the demo quite a bit and the full version a shed load too and I haven't had any issues at all with crashes or sound cutting out. And touch wood me saying this doesn't make them start!

Hopefully they will patch\fix the issues that some people are experiencing, it's a shame because it will put a lot of people off and it's worthy of a larger audience.

I'll add everyone from this thread to my PSN too.

Comment

Working...
                                X