Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
    A
    Gamespot's review also makes note of some elite missions being particularly unfair as well, last thing I want is a portable Demon's Souls!
    I spotted an error in your sentence: Demons's Souls is not unfair. That is all.

Comment

Ok then - extremely, frustratingly hard if you're going to nit pick

Comment

Co-op is fairly pointless. The missions aren't geared for it, and it's only really useful for levelling your characters.

None of the missions are unfair. I hate stealth missions/sections in games, but they were awesome in this. No missions, apart from the Direct Action, last very long, and even then they rarely last longer than 10 minutes.

Gamespot are idiots.

The game is never unfair. You only get punished if you act like an arse and try to play it like COD.

Once again - Gamespot are idiots.

Comment

Co-op pointless? Bit of a shame, I was after a fairly decent online game for vita

Comment

I'm still on the fence about this. ?13.49 isn't bad but then I never play games like this plus a hard copy is less of a risk... give it a little more weeks and I'm sure I can get it for a decent price...

Comment

A lot of people see this as one of the Vita's current big titles purely because it's not a port or ****.

Don't expect a boxed copy for under ?15 any time soon.

Comment

If you buy it for ?13.49 and give it a fair try and don't think it's worth the money I will personally come round to your house and fellate your dog.

If you don't have a dog, this offer is null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  Co-op pointless? Bit of a shame, I was after a fairly decent online game for vita
                  Resistance:BS is broken with a terrible weapon balance, but it's not bad online. About the same pleasure you'd have playing Crysis 2 online while someone repeatedly twanged your testicles with a shatterproof ruler.

Comment

Were that still not the best part of ?40 I'd be all over it.

For ?15 or so it would be worth a buy, anything more and it's a no from me sadly.

Comment

Started this up this morning, doing the tutorial and trying the Daily Challenge (but fluffing it through rushing). It's as basic as the demo suggested it would be but... I'm eager to play more

Comment

Working...
                      X