Dead Or Alive 5 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judge View Post
    I've found Akira and Sarah to be ridiculously effective. Pai's a bit less powerful, although having always had counters in her moveset, she's arguably a better fit for DOA.

Adam- DOA and VF have always been closely related, with Yu Suzuki allowing Itagki to use some of his algorithms when building the game. There's some adaptation to make the characters work, but no more severe than the changes to let them play against the Fighting Vipers gang in Fighters Megamix.
    Wow did not know that, nice info. I also found bar a few moves Akira felt almost identical. As played Virtua Fighter: FS straight after. Not unlocked Sarah yet will do so very soon I'm sure.

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
    Looking at this thread makes me feel so guilty. I bought this game day 1 haven't touched it really. I love DoA 2 and think I'll love this - just gotta sit down and play it!!!

They just confirmed a massive patch update for this coming early 2013 and a Vita version. Looking forward to getting it again on Vita!

Can't wait for the patch update, wish the extra costumes were not so steep in price. Don't give me more reason to purchase a Vita . Sounds like a Vita gets closer and closer everyday for me. Come on Sony drop the price!
    Last edited by JU!; 02-12-2012, 11:11.

Comment

Working...
    X