• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wools View Post
    Is the game out in the UK today?
    26th October.

Comment

Thanks Teddy, hopefully the main game will have a bit more bite witht he world and career progression.

Comment

Originally posted by eurogamer
        Some of these PR stunts reduce the cost of fast travel around the map. But you'll rarely want to use this feature, because simply cruising the road network behind the wheel of your latest crush is one of Horizon's greatest pleasures.
        Are they saying that you can teleport but it costs you some sort of credit system to do it? And to get these credits, you have to cruise around just going to destinations, so any time I saved by teleporting will be negated by cruising around doing pointless "reach destination missions"? Save us.

Comment

Giant Bomb has a good video walk through. Seems you can fast travel to event hubs but it does cost you credit unless you've cleared all three objectives at that hub, in which case it's free. You can also fast travel to the festival right from the start.

The great thing is the fast travel loading seemed pretty small. In the video I watched it took around 5 seconds?!

Comment

Quite tempted by this but Im gonna wait till the boxing day sales hit it. It looks good in the reviews too but with NFS Most Wanted out soon K think Ill be better catered for now from that

Comment

This will be the first xbox game i have bought in 10 months, its that good!

Comment

I'm with Nakamura and Superbeatboy... I rarely play recers on the 360 but the demo had me hooked for about 2 hours.. that's saying something!! Might even get a wheel for it..!

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244 View Post
                  I'm with Nakamura and Superbeatboy... I rarely play recers on the 360 but the demo had me hooked for about 2 hours.. that's saying something!! Might even get a wheel for it..!
                  Im exactly the same, i generally get bored very quickly with traditional track racing games, i have put so many hours into this demo i cant remember the last time i have been this excited for a game. Can anyone recommend a good wheel and are they any good?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                    I almost turned it off during the FMV intro when I found I couldn't skip it, ugh it was horrible. Aboslutely hate that tune too.

The dudebro styling is so tired and tedious, I just can't be bothered to play the game. Which is a shame as it actually played quite well!
                    I actually did turn it off and delete when I found the music video unskippable

Comment

Jeez you're a precious bunch.

I at least wait until I've played some gameplay!

Comment

hehe...relax my friend...I never sat there outraged , I just had a quick 20mins to play games and wanted straight in!
                        this game was not even on my radar til the positive vibes of this this thread anyway so its not a case of "CRAPPY DEMO PREORDER CANCELLED".

NFS already has my driving needs covered (hopefully)

Comment

I love the chemical brothers personally so that opener just sort of charged me and got me ready for the demo.

Likewise I actually think all up NFS is looking the more rounded title. It just seems to be the perfect measures of Burnout Paradise and Hot Pursuit. As such I think it'll deliver in spades. This though... I think the fact it still has a toe dipped in the Forza sim environment might make it a different enough beast to sit alongside NFS without sharing too much in common.

We obviously won't know till their both out but that's how I see it. Either way I've preordered both of them and honestly cannot see myself needing another racing game after that.

Comment

Played the demo again and it is utterly fantastic to play. I just hope there aren't too many of those stupid challenges in the game, I just like to race.

Comment

Im having to stop myself from playing this to much otherwise im not really going to appreciate the full game, it really does feel so good to play, keep finding new details to look at each time i play it, what a demo

Comment

This game is a massive EARGASM!

Comment

Working...
                                X