No announcement yet.

Prince Of Persia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful game, completed it last week in 7 wonderful hours.

One question, Edge in their 9/10 review mentioned an "all powerful finishing move that was the most spectacular thing they have ever witnessed" (or something to that effect, sorry dont have the issue handy).

Did I miss this???? or was it just when you receive the final sword???

Comment

Originally posted by hobo
      Wonderful game, completed it last week in 7 wonderful hours.

One question, Edge in their 9/10 review mentioned an "all powerful finishing move that was the most spectacular thing they have ever witnessed" (or something to that effect, sorry dont have the issue handy).

Did I miss this???? or was it just when you receive the final sword???
      they are talking about the mega freeze, as far as i can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by the shape
        All of which is irrelevant of course until I figure out why this is an Edge 9/10 game and not just another 3D platformer with all of the problems that 3D platformers inherently have.
        The brain slugs...

...I am utterly loving this though. Beautifully crafted game.

[quiet slurping sounds as a slug sucks away at my cerebral cortex]

Comment

Okay at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Manta Ray vs Guitar
            Okay at best.
            EDITED: you are right GB.

Comment

My bro bought this the other day...I tried to play it but couldn't really get into it at all.... neither could he for that matter. He's taking it back to exchange it today

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto

WTF?

justification please.
                Ignore him, that's one of the most measured attempts at trolling I've ever seen.

Comment

I honestly don't know if I was trolling or not. On the one hand, it really does look like I'm just fishing for a reaction. On the other hand, that is my sincere opinion and Prince of Persia isn't really the sort of game that will inspire people to defend it with any real effort.

Comment

Horses for courses but it's IMHO it's a very accomplished game in all regards, and one of the best I've played.

Comment

^ I agree ........ some moments in PoP have made me grin from ear to ear , something a console game hasn't done since Golden Eye.

(with Viewtiful Joe, PoP has restoured my faith in single player games)

Comment

Played for an hour on my Q and WOW. Great production values and great gameplay. I can see myself screaming through this but judging by people's coments it'll be very enjoyable.

Comment

Very nice game started playin some of it today. The whole ambiance of it makes it less annoyin when u slip up , unlike the original i use to play on the Mac.

Only done 10% but look forward to gettin back into it. Laughed my ass off when thy dear prince drunk that water at the draw bridge and had the white junkified yes

Comment

Love the music, ordered 2 copoies by accident. Ones going in the trading forum. Stupid Tronixweb

Comment

Manta Ray, of all the trolling I've seen on these boards, you do the most. In fact, you're the only troll I've seen. People usually justify their opinions.

I'm loving it, though I'm stuck. Usually with games that are simply amazing, even if I'm stuck I'll go back and try. With this it's puzzling; I'm stuck, but I can't be arsed to go back and try again! It's sad, cos it's such a nice game .

Anyways, I'm liking it still .

Comment

Originally posted by ?pint
                                Manta Ray, of all the trolling I've seen on these boards, you do the most. In fact, you're the only troll I've seen. People usually justify their opinions.

I'm loving it, though I'm stuck. Usually with games that are simply amazing, even if I'm stuck I'll go back and try. With this it's puzzling; I'm stuck, but I can't be arsed to go back and try again! It's sad, cos it's such a nice game .

Anyways, I'm liking it still .
                                give us a clue? a subtle hint may help you through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X