Monster Hunter 4 [3DS] - possible spoilers!! review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    I've done all of the ** village quests, now what? *** hasn't opened up.
    You have to do the forest quests, Velocidrome and Yian Kut ku.

When you're in the village press the icon on the bottom left of the touch screen, then the world map should open up, go to the place with the monster head.

Comment

Yeah he's done those. And the urgent that follows. He's just been back to see if 3* is there yet.

Comment

I worked it out thanks Wing. I'm onto the next village now. It's very straight forward. There's only two things I still need help with, but I'll post some pics for those later.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah I'm at Naguri village now too and took out the Tetsukabura before work this evening.

Comment

That Nerusukyura is a bad mother****er. Took him down, and got enough parts to build a bow straight away. It seems that you don't have to grind so much early on anymore.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just a PSA:

MH4 and Limited editon 3DS GET!

Shame there's 3 and a half more hours of work left before I can join the shinanegins.

Is online available from the off?
              Or do you have to do some tutorials before you can access online?

Comment

You have to do around 20 minutes until you can get online. Of course, you'll need to set up your 3DS, and create you character first though.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The new power shot bows can be combo fired. You can fire a regular or charged shot, then immediately fire the power shot right afterwards. Massive stamina drain, but highly effective.
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 16-09-2013, 13:08.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I presume there's no option to select English language when setting up the JPN console.

Any sites that have translations o menus?

Comment

Japanese only. First you have to update the firmware. In options click the bottom right symbol, then at the very right pick the top option. It's got an arrow pointing down. I gather you're alright with setting up your wifi?
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 16-09-2013, 16:20.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yup, sorted now, thanks J0e.

Time to hunt.
                        I've added you and kryss

My LL NNID: 2681-0028-7512

Comment

24 hours of playtime already. A monster just came back to life mid-carve!
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Geryosu(sp) fakes being dead! No quest over message should give that away.

Comment

Picked up a second cat from streetpass today, I think my main cat shagged it and made a third cat. xD

Took me a while but finally figured out that with the insect stick you have to send your insect to different parts of the monster to get the buffs.
                              I definitely know that you get the attack buff (red) from the head, I think you get health back from the tail, and still not too sure where the orange and white are from.

Btw anyone figure out how to make the cat armour? Can't figure out where I'm supposed to find the parts.

Comment

In 3rd you got them from making armour for your hunter...Just not in this it seems.
                                It's not been talked about in the game yet so I'm guessing we can't do it quite yet. I'll check the Japanese wiki when I get home from work.

Comment

Working...
                                X