No announcement yet.

Super Mario 3D World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On (I think) the second world, there is a level where for part of it you only see yourself as a shadow as you are through a tunnel. How the hell do you get that star?

Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about?

Comment

Do you know where it is? I'm trying to remember...

Comment

First second or third star is it?

Comment

Ok, to get the stars on 2-3

The first is near the beginning, you can see the shadow and have to walk towards the screen. The 2nd one is behind a wall of pink things after the shadow bit, you can pick up a piranha plant and get that to eat the pink things. And the thid one is at the end of the main bit, before the exit section, walk past the door to the right and keep going 'til you enter a hidden section, then knock down the Bowser cut out and get the star from Toad. I assume it was the 2nd star you wanted, but listed all three to be on the safe side.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            How does it compare to 3D Land? Harder?
            I never played 3D Land.

From what I hear that had a meatier post-game. I'll find out myself over Xmas.

Comment

The 3DS version had basically the whole game again as a completion bonus, obviously with the levels tweaked etc. Doesn't come much meatier than that.

Comment

This game is brilliant. Sadly I was away all weekend so I've only managed to get to the end of world 3. I love the bouncy, kinect feeling of Mario, and the toys are just brilliant. The ice skate! The cannon box!

It's stunning seeing Mario rendered in crisp and colourful HD. It feels next gen, since we've only seen Mario rendered on far lower power systems up till now.

I hope it lasts though. 3D Land kept surprising me with more and more stuff to do which was great, shame this doesn't have such a big post-game .

Comment

Multiplayer is making me give this a 10, single player 9.

Comment

6/10??? Guessing that score is from Team Andromeda, care to back your score up with some opinion? Would be really interested to hear why you think this is an average game when it currently has an average on 94.96% on gamerankings.

Comment

You can click the number to see who voted.

Comment

I only voted 9 because I want more of this game, I hope Nintendo plans DLC for this.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          You can click the number to see who voted.
                          So you can, my question still stands to Zeroboo

Comment

Originally posted by GluedOnBeard View Post
                            I hope Nintendo plans DLC for this.
                            They already said it's very unlikely sadly.

Hopefully if the DLC for Pikmin 3 does well they may change their minds - just my personal thinking.

Comment

World 5 - Have you guys found the

GOLD TRAIN??

Comment

Yes,

love the piles of coins in this game

In other news, I finally got three matching icons on the one-arm bandit and 300 coins were mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X