No announcement yet.

R: Racing Evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drag race - whats going on? how do I use the nitro? how do i even get off the starting line?

*edit* ah - hold brake until it says go.

its a bit good this, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by womblingfree
      Originally posted by bowser123
      A nice little video and screen shots here, good for us Mac users who don't get a picture on Marcus' vids. It's Quicktime and shows a mixture of in game footage, replays and cut scenes.
      if your not getting a picture you need to trash your Windows Media Viewer and download the latest one.

Problem solved.
      Not quite.
      I'm using a Mac and the latest mac version of WMP is about 2 behind the Windows version.
      Thanks any how buddy.

As for the game it sounds better the more I hear about it. Should be the best available on my cube by early indications.

Are the courses good for Time Trials or is the game more aimed towards the GP modes?

Comment

Originally posted by womblingfree
        if your not getting a picture you need to trash your Windows Media Viewer and download the latest one.
        Problem solved.
        Not quite.
        I'm using a Mac and the latest mac version of WMP is about 2 behind the Windows version.
        Thanks any how buddy.
        womblings right....if you have the newest mac version you will be able to see them.....I can.

Comment

The vids are just MPEG4 I think, the Windows Media Format is just a butchered MPEG4, if you change the extension or equivilent in MAC OS, (type?) and try it, it might work in Quicktime!

Comment

You guy's are right there is an OSX version of Media Player 9.
            Only problem is I get an error message after I've downloaded and try to unstuff it,
            "An error occurred while creating or opening an archive.
            Unsupported archive format".

Just a case that my version of stuffit is too old?
            I have 6.5, updates cost cash. ****.

JibberX, that doesn't work. Had already tried it, cheers anyhow.

Maybe somebody on Limewire will share.

Comment

Just a case that my version of stuffit is too old?
              I have 6.5, updates cost cash. ****.
              could be too old, i have "StuffIt Standard 7.0.3".
              you shouldnt have to pay for the standard versions though, just 'delux' ones

Comment

I couldn't find anything on the site that was free except upgrading from a version I didn't have. Good that Limewire shared, I have Stuffit 7.0.3. Media 9 and Marcus' lovely movies.

Bless broadband.

Comment

This sounds so good hope when i have bought all crimbo pressies i still have enuf for this. To me it soundz like its still got that Ridge Racer edge, music wise n other beat little things, thanks for all these posts but gettin to excited readin them

Comment

Originally posted by the-magicbox
                    Here are some new Japanese game review scores for Xbox.

* R: Racing Evolution (Namco) - 9, 9, 9, 8 - (35 / 40)

Comment

i managaed to roll my car on one of the normal race tracks today.
                      ...was quite surprising, but looked pretty cool on the replay.

Comment

My copy was shipping out today

YesAsia they are soo fast

Comment

I didn't even know you could roll cars......Wicked

Comment

This games out next week in the US, yet I've to find any reviews of it. When do NTSC plan to review it and who's gonna do it?

Comment

I played this at the mini-meet and I thought it was surprisingly good, gonna pick up an american version, its gonna be great for my wheel. God knows how human beings get around Monte Carlo though. Gotta love that Bently LeMans car.

Comment

The Bentley Le Mans car is nothing short of incredible. Jibber, I did try to play this usig your Logitech wheel, but try as I did I found it near impossible to take a turn without spinning out all the time, once you turn into a corner, and turn out the car spins. Perhaps its a calibration issue, or maybe Im just crap, but it sure was good fun nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                                X