No announcement yet.

R: Racing Evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric B: You and me must be playing totaly different games then... PGR has delivered nothing to me whats so ever... and R:RE everything.....Namco's title is far better IMO

Comment

Someone needs to tell the RREV cameraman to go get some help - he clearly has Parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Inertia_
        Someone needs to tell the RREV cameraman to go get some help - he clearly has Parkinsons.
        Its called carema shake, and Namco are the best at it.....Just like in Ace combat 4

Comment

please someone to tell something about the tracks,how good or not is?in terms of gfx for example.
          tracks are piss poor - gone are the in-city tracks which made ridge racer great and in are race tracks taken from moto gp 3 (r:racing evolution uses Motogp 3's game engine)

this game isn't even in the same league as PGR2 or Le Mans 24 hour - think more mercedes benz racing or racing evolutionze

camps

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
            Its called carema shake, and Namco are the best at it.....Just like in Ace combat 4

... I'm finding it hard to even say it ...

... it's so excruciating ...

... I know it's camera shake.

It just seems like rather excessive camera shake to me. Namco certainly did get it right in the MotoGP games, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon

... I'm finding it hard to even say it ...

... it's so excruciating ...

... I know it's camera shake.

It just seems like rather excessive camera shake to me. Namco certainly did get it right in the MotoGP games, though.
              i was just taking the piss ... as i suspect you were...Duh!

Comment

What are the three alternatives options between the AT/MT and brake assist options?

Cheers,

Henning

Comment

that ones easy, medium, hard i think... in story mode.

Comment

Okay thanks Fuddle. Don?t know if I like that option. Why have it there and why the option to mix easy too hard through Racing Life?

Anyway I?ve completed 10% in Racing Life this first game day. Just won the secret race with the super tuned Fiat 500 ? it was hilarious to see how it took on the super cars.

I think Namco have been very creative adding features that keeps the heat up during races (and I get excited), from PIT crew chatting, the pressure system, shacking views and the different objectives in Racing L.

Namco have delivered something I didn't know I wanted but now feels so right, this could be a winner, well I know what I'm doing this weekend.

And last the game works exceptional well with the PS2 GT Force steering wheel.

I forgot: the Monaco course, the design and layout is great!

Comment

This is a pretty ****ing amazing game! Picked up the US GC version in Washington DC this week and it does come with pacman vs game BTW.
                      The music is well cool!

Regards,
                      Neil.

Comment

[quote="camps"]
                        (r:racing evolution uses Motogp 3's game engine)
                        Where exactly did you find that bit of information......

Comment

After the shower scene, am I supposed to drive 99 laps?

edit; oops it was the test course option

Comment

Can anyone list the menu options for me ? finding some a bit of hard work.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                              Can anyone list the menu options for me ? finding some a bit of hard work.

Thanks

I have the Asian version that comes with the brief English instruction sheet so here you are:

RACING LIFE
                              EVENT OMNIBUS
                              ARCADE
                              TIME ATTACK
                              2P BATTLE
                              COLLECTION
                              SAVE & LOAD
                              OPTION

Comment

It's the sub and sub sub menu's, any idea where I can find some translations ?

Comment

Working...
                                X