Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DANGEROUS-3 View Post
    No. First play through.

There are just no summon signs anywhere. Does this mean no one is online?

What's going on? I need help on this boss. 360 version.
    But:-
    Originally posted by DANGEROUS-3 View Post
    Co-op is for pussys. I'll be doing my first playthrough solo like the first game.

Comment

Has anyone been able to make the game "forget" to anti-alias what's on screen? I was in Majula, evaluating two shields near the Far Fire, equipped one and noticed that the FSAA was gone until I moved from to a darker zone. This one's weirder than the walking ragdoll corpses.

Comment

Any tips for

Baneful Witch? Fighting knee deep in poison

is no joke!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
          But:-
          Haha, you got me there!
          Truth be told, the free gold weekend came along last week and I found it to be hella fun blasting through bosses with friends. After the free weekend was over, the thought of going bk to grinding for another month to complete the game (as I did DS1) was unappealing.

I will say the game is no challenge (so far) at all in co-op.
          But like I said, it's WAY more fun this way.

Anyway I beat the rat boss solo, I'm lvl 105 now so it was not difficult once I sussed his patterns.

Q- Where do I go now?
          It seems all avenues are exhausted...

Comment

the baneful queen is piss. you just have to set fire to the windmill outside first

Comment

Er, can we have some spoiler tags in this thread please?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                Any tips for

Baneful Witch? Fighting knee deep in poison

is no joke!
                Before

the second bonfire, there's a windmill that you can set on fire with your torch.

[edit] ah, beaten to it :P

Comment

I'm glad you're all having fun, but I still stand by my rant in the thread "Moan about games you've never played"!

Katsu and I were laughing the other day, because our EDF 2025 posts probably sound just as nerdy!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Before

the second bonfire, there's a windmill that you can set on fire with your torch.

[edit] ah, beaten to it :P
                    Just to add to that you can also

summon a pryo NPC after clearing the stage of poison, just before the boss, makes the fight very very easy.

Comment

Thanks chaps! Can't see why I didn't think to do something completely unrelated in order to make the boss do-able - silly me!

Comment

Thanks chaps! Can't see why I didn't think to do something completely unrelated in order to make the boss do-able - silly me!
                        I worked it from the messages on the floor. But if you do get close it is examinable suggesting you can do something a kind of hidden rule DS has. I think the ladder npc in the same area even gave hints to it.

Comment

Maybe I'm not paying enough attention, then, although I didn't encounter any ladder npc. I think I'm just getting less and less patient with this entry, as every enemy, boss and area I've encountered are clearly inferior to those in either of the two previous games - which also looked quite a lot better doing it as well. It's starting to feel a bit stale, for me, a clear 2nd team effort.

Comment

Maybe I'm not paying enough attention, then, although I didn't encounter any ladder npc. I think I'm just getting less and less patient with this entry, as every enemy, boss and area I've encountered are clearly inferior to those in either of the two previous games - which also looked quite a lot better doing it as well. It's starting to feel a bit stale, for me, a clear 2nd team effort.
                            He is pretty easy to find, he's on the outside wall either on the same level or a floor below the bonfire before the boss. You'll need break one of wooden "safety" fences to get out to the ledge.

Comment

I am in love with this game. Its such a great swan song for the ps3 in my opinion. The sheer amount of game you get for your money is astounding too. Every single area you go to is a new treat and its brilliant trying to memorise the geography and work out how all the little areas intersect.
                              My only real complaint is that the majority of the bosses seem a bit lacklustre compared to the last one. They just lack the creative flare That i loved with DS1

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                                Just to add to that you can also

summon a pryo NPC after clearing the stage of poison, just before the boss, makes the fight very very easy.
                                For me it was incredibly easy even soloing it...

the only real problem is when she retreats to the outskirts of the arena in poison puddles to heal, and the first time she uses the headbomb attack

. There was just the usual dance of pokes, shields, and rolls.

Comment

Working...
                                X