X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you can ! I did it for many of them

Comment

Cool, thanks for the confirmation.
      Haven't had much luck catching anything recently, even with the gashapons I seem to only get 3/4 chances per day and only items...

Gotten a bit further into En En Tunnel recently, furthest at the moment is 10,000 metres, but haven't been able to catch any of the rare youkais I've come across -_-

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        You can't go any further into getting Dondoro until he has dropped an item called Dondoro no moto (Dondoro's element) it is a rare item drop so you will have to keep battling him each day till he eventually drops it. Once you have gotten it you can go back in time & through the tunnel to where the field where the youkai battle took place, at the mirror nearest the tunnel entrance will be Dondoro's pot.

The youkai i'm looking for is Yami Kyuubi he looks like this, he is the only S rank i can't seem to get using a 5 star coin from the gashapon machine.
        I got it for you, let's trade when you want

Comment

Bought the guide for Shinuchi on Saturday and found out a lot of random things I would've probably never figured out by myself.

Regarding Yami Kyuubi, if you want to find him:

he's in the sengoku period's castle at night time.

For some reason I just assumed you could only get either Hikari Orochi or Yami Kyuubi depending on which faction you chose, but it seems like you can catch them both.

The guide came with 4 wakuwaku coin codes, will upload when I get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by KusoGaki View Post
            Bought the guide for Shinuchi on Saturday and found out a lot of random things I would've probably never figured out by myself.

Regarding Yami Kyuubi, if you want to find him:

he's in the sengoku period's castle at night time.

For some reason I just assumed you could only get either Hikari Orochi or Yami Kyuubi depending on which faction you chose, but it seems like you can catch them both.

The guide came with 4 wakuwaku coin codes, will upload when I get the chance.
            Oh, i'm sorry. I Should have tell you for Yami kyuubi...

Comment

Hey ! I just bought the guide too ! It's crazy how much secrets the game got ! Unfortunately i can't read japanese but the pictures help a lot !

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get into youkai watch myself but I'm not sure which version to start with. Is Shinuchi a good point to start off with?

Comment

Originally posted by expressioned View Post
                  Hi guys,

I'm looking to get into youkai watch myself but I'm not sure which version to start with. Is Shinuchi a good point to start off with?
                  Hi ! You can start with shinuchi ! This is the one with the most content, i got more than 160 hours on it and i'm far from finished !

Comment

I was looking at my sons copies of the Yokai Watch games. Man, he's played these way too much. Just check out the play times.

Comment

That's really impressive Mark, especially as he managed to get the black oni that one is brutal to get to join you even if you do have a full team of level 99 youkai. Well you can certainly say he got his moneys worth from those games Tell him good job.

Comment

Is someone up to trade ? I search for that robot nyan you can only get as a DLC by buying digital version of the game.
                        Importaku, did you succed in getting the one you can get by streetpass ?
                        I still have Yami Kyuubi for you

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          That's really impressive Mark, especially as he managed to get the black oni that one is brutal to get to join you even if you do have a full team of level 99 youkai. Well you can certainly say he got his moneys worth from those games Tell him good job.
                          He sure has. He's always telling me that he only needs to beat the at boss to have completed everything.

Comment

Bought the latest issue of Corocoro after work yesterday, comes with two 5 star coin codes.
                            Only managed to get one youkai out of them, but luckily it was one that I was aiming for anyways. (Izanami)
                            Kind of dissapointed they didn't include some more wakuwaku coin codes, as I still haven't been able to get mouse yet.

Next month's issue comes with a QR code for Jetnyan and a medal holder thing. (Hopefully it can hold a lot as I have most of my medals all over my desk and floor atm lol.)

Btw do you guys have more than 6 of the same youkai in one file? I recently got my sixth Jibanyan and doesn't seem like he catches the food whenever I fight him in streetpass. So wondering if 6 is the limit.

Comment

Thanks a lot Tififi! Just got Shinuchi and the guidebook along with it.

Is it possible to trade youkai between two versions with just one 3DS?

One other question...is there a limit as to how many DLC exclusive youkai you are able to obtain on one file? For instance, if I managed to get one and traded it away, would it still be possible to get another one?

Thanks!

Comment

Kusogaki -> i didn't noticed that yet, i let you know if the same happen to me.

Expressionned -> you're welcome, glad you like it ! I guess you can't trade with only one 3ds. For your second question, it depends of the youkai i guess. You can battle some of them like one time each day. After you get them in your team, you can battle them everyday again to catch more than one of them. But for some other youkai (not sure if it happens for dlc's), when you get them in your team, they deasappear.

Comment

Working...
                                X