No announcement yet.

Destiny 360/PS3/XBOX ONE/PS4 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a green, and a useless year one exotic. Chances were very high you would get an exotic you didn't have yet. Even Thorn etc could be it.

I also sharded all crota weapons for lots of weapon parts, and for gunsmith quests. The mats can be traded for motes. And motes + telemetry is an exotic maxed within seconds (costs about 15-20 motes I think).

Comment

First raid done!! Really is fantastic...makes VOG look like Rise of the Robots!!

Took just under 4 hours and I picked up the auto rifle, sniper rifle and boots plus a War Numans mark!! Joined the 300 club at last.
      Probably as much loot in one raid as there was in all my other runs.
      Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 03-10-2015, 22:38.

Comment

I'm still stuck at Oryx. Second week on the spin where people keep leaving or it glitches out. It's becoming tedious now.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Can I join any of you guys. Not done a raid before, not sure if I have enough "light" though. I have about 270? Can play most nights at the moment.

Comment

270 is a bit low. You're looking at 285 minimum. The latter stages need 295+.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

How do I get it higher?

Comment

Play some more. You'll start to find better items.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Cool, still got a fair few missions to do, so I will hopefully get higher soon!

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    I'm still stuck at Oryx. Second week on the spin where people keep leaving or it glitches out. It's becoming tedious now.
                    same here. had a few attemptes with different teams but all under 300 and probably not dealing enough damage to Oryx. while i like the design of the Raid i think it's too difficult to make progress especially when it's so hard to level your character toward 300. i just made 2 light points in probably 20+ hours of farming items last week. also this Raid depends on experienced and never changing teams more so than with the old Raids. if you don't have a fixed team it's going to be very difficult to finish the Raid in one sitting.

Comment

If I don't beat it today, I'm shelving it until it becomes easy for people to carry me through it. I can't progress unless I beat it.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You only need one expert per team as long as everyone listens to the plan. My clear was five first timers and one expert and we made it through pretty well! Everyone had their hiccups but learnt a little each wipe. Apart from me who really couldn't do the relic running...if the screen didn't go grey I might have a chance but I find the jumping hard enough as it is. Luckily I only got picked twice.

Although if you are getting glitches that is another thing.

Comment

Raid done. Seriously destroyed him. I got the gloves, the helmet, the auto rifle and handcannon AND an exotic helmet. Go me.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

microtransactions coming to destinyl

Comment

Well I finished the story missions, if you can even call them that, off last night.

Once again I'm left utterly wanting. Where are all these massive improvements the paid adverts, sorry, reviews, banged on about.

There's about 6 missions which last all but an afternoon, 3 hours roughly for just the story section. Pathetic.

Strikes are ok. Just ok mind. Need to finish the last two tonight.

I just can't get over how you lot are raving over this.

Comment

There is way more than that. You haven't even scraped the surface.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X