No announcement yet.

Destiny 360/PS3/XBOX ONE/PS4 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you kinda know who Praedyth is now. I gather that it'll all come into place later down the line. There's too much non-information about things to really worry outside of the story as a whole. The finer details you won't know until they slowly reveal them.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

No tin foil hat wearing at all wheelaa. Activision does in fact have creative control over the series content. Though I think vanilla destiny was a mess due to Stanten leaving (because of activision) and he owned the original story.

How would everyone say the story overall is then thought the whole game, I went straight into TTK with my new warlock and missed all the old stuff out.

Comment

The whole thing is a story though, even Crucible is supposed to be where the Guardians go as a training exercise. Everything is only supposed to "happen" once though. Running the same Strike 47 times and collecting all the loot isn't to be included in the story.

You soon get the hang of it all once you start playing. Beware that you need to play with some regularity though. There's no real point in even starting unless you're in for the long-haul.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Changing the subject slightly, has anyone gotten hold of No Time to Explain yet? looked a pretty cool weapon.

Comment

Not me fishbowl head. I wasn't aware it had been found yet?
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Xur only has armour again.

My first gripe is that I'm getting left behind by my group now. They've all got Black Spindle and Sleeper Simulant. I do not because I don't play on Wednesdays and Bungie only seem to put the missions out on a Wednesday. TBH, I don't know why you can't just run the missions at any time. It doesn't really matter either way, so why restrict it?

I can't really progress outside of running the Raid over and over to get all 310 Armour, so I think it's time to shelve it now.
              If you're 280 or over, you're already over-powered for 99% of the current content. Nobody has got to 310 yet. You won't even need to be anywhere near 310 to do the heroic raid.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                Black Spindle and Sleeper Simulant.
                Both completely irrelevant if you put the effort in to get Malice.

Comment

I've got Malice. It's useless outside of the Sisters and Oryx though.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

So it isn't useless then, given that the raid is the most important source of infusion. I think it's also going to be a surprise hit in Iron Banner for people who know how to use it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                      If you're 280 or over, you're already over-powered for 99% of the current content. Nobody has got to 310 yet. You won't even need to be anywhere near 310 to do the heroic raid.
                      There is at least one 310...some dude with 3x the same class got it a while back (going from reddit anyway)

We got to Oryx in 90mins tonight and I didn't die once...this amazes me no end. Even the bumper collision I had landed me on a little outcrop If course it helps that I still haven't been chosen to jump for the relic at the Death Singers!
                      Grabbed a slightly better mark and the fusion rifle. Have loads of shards now so hopefully when we beat Oryx I get a ghost or 2!

Comment

I still don't think it matters, because I don't think 310 is the max light level with this expansion.

Comment

A few of my group are 308. 310 just takes time until you get the right drops. There's no real hardship involved outside of repeatedly playing it.

We had some serious glitches last night though, some were pretty good. Instantly being awarded bounties and apparently being invisible/invincible in Crucible. We couldn't create a party chat, but it was quite fun nonetheless.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

What is the loot like now in VoG and Crota. Any chance for TTK item drops and year 2 exotics?

Comment

I think VoG and CE are still Year 1 drops at the lower light level.

Comment

We did a bit of cheating to get The Chaperone today. I'm just clearing up the Exotic sword quest and I'll be happy for this week. The Ace of Spades is all kinds of awesome too.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X