Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can do it on my Titan solo, but Warlock is a no no

Comment

Bored of this now, going to sell it I think. Only so many times you can play the same missions and get screwed out of legendary gear before it's tiresome.

Comment

Halfway through the boss fight on a solo nightfall attempt....

Server resets and I am booted.
        Serves me right for ignoring the message warning me about that when I logged in

Comment

You should be able to continue from the last check point, but yeah, it's not great. I've been thinking about soloing that myself, using the "stay on the ledge" trick, but doing just the non-nightfall weekly of it (lvl26 Heroic) with 3 players put me off.
          Last edited by bcass; 25-09-2014, 21:52.

Comment

If you have decent solar weaponry you should give it a go! The minotaurs not flinching as you blast them helps a little as they dont hide...but its pretty hard to shoot the boss as its a constant barrage of lasers hitting the ledge...

Am using a Titan Defender also...the blast shield helps loads.

Comment

Exceedingly crummy MP matchmaking tonight after weeks of admirable stability. Getting dumped into a heavily losing team at the fag end of a match, 6 players vs 1 or 2 mismatches, lagfest, getting killed then hearing the gunshot a second or two later, players vanishing into thin air (although this may just be another particularly annoying 'super'). All in all very CoD.

Comment

Completed an absolutely savage Queens mission last night with a mate (the gate lord strike), and upon completion, received the same ****ting queens helmet I got a couple of days ago.

Tagline for this shouldn't be 'Become Legend'. It should be 'Become Angry'

Comment

Yeah same here. Keep getting the helm and the chest plate. Can't even scrap them for anything decent- I didn't do it before and now it's worthless.

Just had enough now, this game makes me feel like I'm in an abusive relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                    Just had enough now, this game makes me feel like I'm in an abusive relationship.
                    I know what you mean, I'm definitely on the verge of throwing my toys out of the pram with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                      I know what you mean, I'm definitely on the verge of throwing my toys out of the pram with this one.
                      So many angry people over the queens gear nerfing. What was the point, it's virtual gear in a virtual game, did no harm in having a way to get ascendant shards, now it's virtually impossible thanks to the games stupidly stingy handout of legendary armour/weapons. It's not like the queens gear was going to be there forever anyway, it's a timed event.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 26-09-2014, 07:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                        http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-...News?aid=12188

Statement with the patch...
                        Suppose the queens armour is very easy to get...and a guaranteed drop.
                        I got 20 shards in 2 days. Glad I did now
                        It's quite interesting that there fixing a lot of what people on here have already said about the weapon balance on the crucible, for one everything they have said about scout riffles is what me and Jimtendo where discovering the other night while trying to get a queens bounty.

Today the Auto Rifle is too effective at long range, even beating Scout and Pulse Rifles in some circumstances. Expect stability and/or damage adjustments to the Auto Rifle to address this in the weeks ahead.

Scouts just aren't hitting hard enough today when compared to other precision weapons. We'll be addressing this soon.
                        I'm a bit annoyed about accendent shards as i need about 18 to lvl up my current purples, so it looks like i will be having to wait for random drops, from now on.

its good that there increasing the likely hood of decent drops while getting rid of the loot cave, and adressign the abusive relationship people have with the cryptark.
                        Last edited by Lebowski; 26-09-2014, 07:57.

Comment

?35 in CEX. Might just bite the bullet and get rid, then maybe re-buy in future when they've fixed all the balancing.

Comment

Don't do it, your not always gonna get the item you want, and its not just about that it's all about the social interactions too and the thrill of the chase, the fact that they keep contently tweaking it and adding new stuff is keeping it fresh for me, its only been out two weeks and we have seen the vault of glass added as well as queens bounties, so its gonna keep evolving and changing, I cant wait to see what they add next.

i only had a quick play on it on the vita last night to do some farming before going to the pub but and i didn't get anything i needed but Im still enjoying the thrill of the chase, and it has to help with the last update they have made that chase easier while removing the need to loot cave grind.

They pretty much patched out accendent shards from queens armour last night, so they are fixing it and changing it very quickly, i reckon this list of updates will hit super quick, hell some of its already their.
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 26-09-2014, 08:13.

Comment

Meh. I feel like I've seen 90% of the content, and the other 10% is locked behind a 6 man raid with no matchmaking.

Let's be fair as well, all of the extra content is the exact same missions you've already done. They didn't even remove the dialogue or cutscenes- which really doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                Meh. I feel like I've seen 90% of the content, and the other 10% is locked behind a 6 man raid with no matchmaking.

Let's be fair as well, all of the extra content is the exact same missions you've already done. They didn't even remove the dialogue or cutscenes- which really doesn't help.
                                There are no cutscenes if you put a difficulty modifier on a level (like a man...)

Comment

Working...
                                X