No announcement yet.

DriveClub [PS4] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels like the connection to the servers are just getting worse. The last 2-3 times I have played the connection to the servers comes and goes, the "challenges" part of the game is still greyed out and multiplayer races I have given up on, whenever I enter a lobby I get booted out when trying to sync to other players. 1 month of offline.

Comment

Had some issues with the Club Points. I think I managed Level 15 twice! Admittedly on checking the points from "Home" they all appeared to be there. Was doing some events on RogsR34UK to level the Club to 15. RogsR34UK is now Level 20 or thereabouts with my main being at Level 28. I keep putting off PS Plus, epsecially as Amazon have put their prices up to pretty much match Sony (must be in preparation for CHristmas). I'll just have to keep checking to see if i can get a bargain...

For anyone without a Club, Bordersdown 2 is now Level 15 which means that all the (current?) Club Cars are unlocked.

Comment

There was a 1Gb update for the game yesterday so that may be a precursor for the DLC. The PS4 told me there was an update when I fired it up yesterday.

Comment

Yes, downloaded the update and got 3 new tracks (as well as a few cars, I think). There are also some options that will be accessible when the DLC hits on the 25th/26th (US/EU).

Comment

Challenges started working a couple of days ago, so now the game is almost where it should be in the first place.

Comment

And according to the Driveclub-page on Facebook, "extreme weather" will be coming tomorrow.

Comment

Will try and beat the challenge you sent me earlier, Mofo.

Am really struggling with the ignition and photo modes - it's tricky to get one star on some of the events, let alone all three...

Comment

I just managed all the stars in Ignition and will try to finish the Photo Finish tour tomorrow, just missing 7 or so stars there.

Comment

The update is now available: Weather (snow, rain, thunder etc), 2 new tracks and a whole lot more.

In action:

Last edited by MoFo2; 08-12-2014, 10:25.

Comment

'No cost'.

So generous.

Comment

why no ps+ version is the question that nobody seems to be asking anymore, is this game still broken?? or is it that psn is still so broken at the moment that you cant even receive a bloody text based message without having to sit on the message page for ten minutes.

Comment

Those gifs are the actual frame rate in action with weather.

Comment

I have driven both of the new tracks in extreme weather, framerate is still intact

Comment

Do like those effects, is currently just under thirty quid at a few places. May well pick up in January I think to tide me over before Project Cars.

Lebowski, PS+ version was rumoured for Jan, nothing confirmed and could be total bull, but they insist it is still coming. Hopefully they'll have the sense to stagger it's release one region a week or something.

Comment

I suppose you might argue that DriveClub is now the game it claimed to be. It's up to each gamer if they are prepared to give it another shot, a bit like BF4.

The new effects look incredible, so I'll take it out for a spin tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X