No announcement yet.

DriveClub [PS4] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 fps at 180 mph is just a nightmare. It's ok at the lower speeds. It's the only thing I didn't like about Forza Horizon.

Comment

So it looks like the wait for the perfect racer continues then...

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        30 fps at 180 mph is just a nightmare. It's ok at the lower speeds. It's the only thing I didn't like about Forza Horizon.
        You know what Martin, you've hit the nail on the head here. I wasn't sure why I was finding the game so hard to handle at higher speeds but this makes complete sense to me now.

Comment

It's a massive issue for me. NFS Hot Pursuit was a nightmare at higher speeds, especially off road and night. Just couldn't clearly see the horizon because of vibrations and speed etc.
          Forza was the same. The twisty tracks with the highest level cars was so much harder because of the low screen update.
          It's not an attack of Drive Club,though I don't think it's even hitting 30fps. The weather effects are incredible though. Truly amazing work.

Back on topic...

Comment

Looks incredible even at 30fps. Just picked up a new dell s2715h and it looks the mutts at full 1080p; cant think of a more complete package with the season pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              cant think of a more complete package with the season pass.
              I can.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                I can.
                Care to enlighten us?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                  Care to enlighten us?
                  Anything that works properly without the need for huge amounts of damage control?

Comment

Downloaded a new update today (haven't turned on the PS4 for a few days). Looks to be an extensive update which includes Replays. There is a Lamborghini pack (with associated events). At Level 50 you unlock the Ferrari 599XX.

Comment

There is a Buggy to download, which I saw when checking out the store.

Comment

They still haven't fixed how cheap it is with the blue shell...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          They still haven't fixed how cheap it is with the blue shell...
                          Is the Blue shell part of the season pass?

Comment

The replays are great . Its taken a while but now this game is one of the best racers I've played in years .

Comment

I only downloaded this a week or so ago and have been having great fun with it. Loads of content even without the DLC. I'm PaulostheG on PSN if anyone wants someone fairly incompetent to race against!

Comment

I have this now as well, will join the BD club next time I'm home. Left it downloading a 7GB update! Not sure when I'll be on next though.

Comment

Working...
                                X