No announcement yet.

DriveClub [PS4] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded the latest stuff. Not having done much with the game recently, I was surprised by the number of Tour events now available (the joys of the season pass).

Comment

Another update in preparation for the next batch of DLC. More Lamborghinis. Driver level can now be 55, with rewards for each new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        The replays are great . Its taken a while but now this game is one of the best racers I've played in years .
        When im in the UK and time to spare, have to agree, this game is taking up loads of my time. Slow burner indeed

Comment

I got this a few days ago and I'm loving it. Nice and challenging without feeling impossible...yet. Can I join a club?

Comment

Small update today. Just for some improved features. About 240Mb.

Comment

I can't get on with this. I load it up periodically, hoping to figure out why it's so loved, but I just don't find it fun. And the abundance of glare, bloom, shadow and weather effects mean I can't see the track properly half the time.

Comment

About to download this for the first time now. I'm hoping I'll like it but I've been severely spoilt with some amazing PC racing games last few months. I'm assuming this is 60fps minimum?

Comment

30 lol

Comment

Doesn't even feel like 30 fps tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                      I can't get on with this. I load it up periodically, hoping to figure out why it's so loved, but I just don't find it fun. And the abundance of glare, bloom, shadow and weather effects mean I can't see the track properly half the time.
                      Bloody sun glare in driving games drives me nuts.

Comment

You should be able to obscure 25% of the screen with a sun-blind to eliminate it.

Realism, yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          30 lol
                          Now I know why you lol'd... Call me spoilt but if a racing or FPS game is less than 60 it get's automatically shelved.

I just spent the day playing Dirt Rally with the oculus rift at 75fps before I jumped into this game... and yeah you guys what hell...

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Bloody sun glare in driving games drives me nuts.
                            You're not alone, I never normally never moan about it as everyone seems to think it adds to the realism. I hate it with a passion in all racing games, just seems DriveClub (and Project Cars) made a real big thing of the sun.
                            Last edited by VR46; 27-06-2015, 16:33.

Comment

At least there is no driving line to be obscured by the glare!

Comment

I didn't find any fun at all in this game. Fortunately it was a cheap used copy, so I didn't lose much when I traded it back in. Looks nice, plays crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X