No announcement yet.

Bloodborne review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. I haven't been invaded at all yet. Been online the whole time. Is there something that prevents it from happening, anyone know?

Comment

I think it can on happen in areas where you get the message "lady rings a sinster bell" which happens in all the nightmare areas, once you find the npc bell ring and kill it appears to permanently stop invasions in that section of the level. Not got into any of the contract stuff yet, so not sure how that changes pvp locations up.

Comment

When you summon someone for co op you also spawn a bell lady so you can get invaded that way. Never happened to me tho. Only on the nightmare levels where the bell ladies are always there did it happen.

Comment

i never get anyone joining when i ring my bell dose it ever work for anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            hit or miss for me - usually take 5-10 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              I have once, for a boss that was wrecking me. Was taking ages to summon though so I went into network settings and switched from local to global and then I got a couple of japanese guys through almost immediately. I keep it set to international all the time now - game is much more lively with players ghosts that way, too.

Comment

Took me 25 mins to get help in cainhurst, you have to rely on them being in a similar level range(no idea on range) and ringing their small bell.

Comment

Waited 30 mins for Co op last night and nothing.

Comment

Never waited longer than 5 minutes myself....called in help for half the bosses.

That being said, most of my helpers got slaughtered in 15 seconds

Comment

I remember From saying your NAT had to be set to open to get all network features working right, so if anyone's struggling it might be worth poking about in your PS4s network settings to check.

Comment

You have to be within 10 levels of someone that wants to coop so if you have over levelled yourself for an area you'll struggle to find people. Also make sure your network options are set to worldwide and you're not using a password.

Comment

Just got a a Co Op game started for Blood Starved Beast. It took 5 mins to match up with someone... Seems it be the luck of the draw. How do I toggle around with NAT? My Co Op partner got absolutely pummeled but I was able to finally take down BSB. Finally! Tobal really helped me out with tips for that boss so thanks allot man!

Comment

NAT is in main ps4 system settings. You have to go through the manual setup menus. If on initial setup you let your ps4 find network automatically rather than manually it should have defaulted to open anyway, so it's only a small chance that anyone would be closed.

Comment

I'm on BSB now, hardly get a chance to play. I got so close but ran out of antidote Viscerals also don't seem to connect all the time which is annoying.

Luckily I only had 2000 or so echoes but upon returning to the BSB my echoes where nowhere to be found. Earlier on the level I was blasted off a ladder and lost 15k, cleared the whole area and didn't find them however there was a pair of floating pink eyes...

Comment

Need help? What level are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X