No announcement yet.

Naruto Gekitou Ninjyataisen 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I ask how much Japanese text in the game? I presume the manual is in Japanese only?

Comment

re: gaara, whoops

Yeah, the manual is wholly in Japanese, although there's not that much to glean from it, you can read the moves lists easily enough.

Comment

rite 'leccie couple of questions

1) where did you get it from and how much was it?,Most places i look dont have it (Play asia etc)

1 a) is it diffcult to get used to?

2) does it work on the free loader or shall i just go get a import gc

3) and if it doesnt and i have to get a import gc, where can i get a uk gc powersupply

cheers

oracle

Comment

1) I gotmine from play-asia, it's definitely there tbh, on the front page most of the time.

1a) it's easy to get used to.

2) Yes it works on freeloader.

3) N/a

Comment

Yeah mines on order from play-asia and estimated delivery date is 20th, two days time 8)

edit: just thought I'd mention that's with UPS delivery!

Comment

Actually they seem to be having difficulty getting the game in stock now as I recieved this today:

We regret to tell you that we were unable to send out the order within the anticipated time frame. Please note that the shipping times we state are estimates only and can be extended in exceptional cases. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

At this point we can not make any estimation when your order is likely to
              be shipped, therefore we shall give you an update on the situation on or
              before Feb 05, 2004

Comment

Yeah thats what i came up with and no where else (i can find) has it

poor old oracle

Comment

arghh ri really want a spice gc and this game

prob a good thing that the game isnt available heh

question will a jpn game boy player only jpn gb,gbc, gba games?

Comment

Rite well its ordered and coming soon, should be here saturday or monday

will post impressions then

Comment

Where did you order from Oracle?

I think play-asia will get the game in stock very soon, I mean they advertise it on their home page and not have it in stock for 2 weeks?? Also, they have upped the price too from $54 to $64 which is odd

Comment

gamechoiceclub.hk

only place online that had it in stock, cheap as well only around ?30

cant wait

Comment

Mine was shipped today from play-asia

Comment

Mine comes with a a game cube and a sd adaptor

Comment

Yay Naruto in colour!

Any how on with my thoughts:

Controls

Easy controls, although not as techincal as some titles within the genre, naruto is designed for the pick up and play element and because of this I am looking forward to some good battles when i get my mates round.

Presentation:

It keeps the feel of the Anime very well, i cant wait to see what characters and other features that can be unlocked

General

I have only just begun on the story mode, Ive been spending my time with the survior mode currently i can survive 20 battles.

I agree with the review, the best point of the game is it simplicty

We need to set up a move list as well

highly recomended

Comment

Aye, it's a very fun game

It's not as authentic as the PS2 game, but it's still very good, and far surpasses the original. There's a moves list in the instruction book iirc.

And I managed 39 on survival

Comment

Working...
                                X