Naruto Gekitou Ninjyataisen 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a reason for this

for shadow battle you need to unlock miziki (15,000 credits)

to unlock him you need to unlock sharigan no kakashi (7500 credits)

to unlock battle 30 you need to unlock ochimaru (50,000 credits)

it takes a while to get this money

(see the maths by me a couple of posts up)

around 400 matches

and after you spent all this time and beaten episode 30

you get sharingan no sasuke

well if you save up 100,000 credit, thats no typo 100,000

!

Comment

It's nowhere near as hard as you guys think, play on shadow mode (Zabuza is good for this mode) and earn 14000 credits each try and you'll have them all in no time. I'm in the process of saving up for Sharingan Sasuke but these other things keep appearing in the shop and delaying my purchases

Comment

im saving for mitzi now, although the game keeps losing my credits :/

Comment

i'm loving this... there's so much to do!

the FX you get when countering with an attack...

Comment

Aye, the negative screen and a PZZZAP! sound is great

I'm still playing this on-and-off months since I got it. It's like one of them games where you can see yourself playing it years into the future...
            Pity the PS2 game is completely pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Boogaloo
              Aye, the negative screen and a PZZZAP! sound is great

I'm still playing this on-and-off months since I got it. It's like one of them games where you can see yourself playing it years into the future...
              Pity the PS2 game is completely pants.
              if you want the ps2 equivalent get Golden Gashe Bell its exactly the same engine, premise and control system, just a different series as the topic.

Comment

I just traded in Harvest Moon the other day and picked this up. This game is wicked fun. I'm still trying to finish story mode, battling the Gaara as Naruto. Is the other Naruto GC game any good?

Comment

The other naruto game is damn similar, making Naruto 2 the one to have.

Comment

just to let you know Che the prince of tennis manga has just been previewed in this months US shonen Jump which means it should be starting next month or the month after.

Comment

I remember reading that in there. Right now I can't even afford a paltry Shonen. Hikaru No Go is pretty good too. Is it a big thing in Japan to have genderless males like Haku?

Thanks Electric Boogaloo thats good to know.

Comment

yeah, its a well honoured character type.

Believe me Hikaru will grip you very quickly, it just has that sort of sensibility. Make sure you get the anime its one of the best manga -> anime conversions ever. check the hikaru thread for the FAST ftp with the whole series on there.

PM me your address i'll send you some stuff.

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone noticed the complete lack of variation in air combos for the bonus characters, maybe its just me.

also guys if you have a chipped ps2 and want the same experience, i'll reiterate GOLDEN GASHE BELL. it has exactly the same mechanics.

Comment

Kickin' Rad!!

Seems like you are all enjoying this title alot and now I can't wait to get it.
                          After being pulled in by the anime I decided I had to have this game and seeing how 2 is better I am getting that!
                          A few questions though,

1) Are the special techniques easy to pull off?
                          2) Is the manual easy to understand, I speak and read Japanese anyway but are the combos just in a table?
                          3) Can you play as Kakashi from the start because if I can I will be :}
                          4) Is Shikamaru easily unlocked?

And from what has been said the GC version is better than PS2?

Comment

Yeah all you have to do is press x

combo list in the manual is simple to understand

both kakashi and shikamaru need unlocking, kackashi is easy, after the 3rd story mode match, the other one takes more time (cant remeber when you unlock him)

Comment

Comboes are easy to pull off yes. Manual is totally unnecessary as the combos aren't really deep and kakashi is in the game from the start ^^.

The specials are done with one button tap. Kakashi's Chidori can be charged up for more power.

And from Magicbox:

Cyberconnect2 announced Naruto: Narutimett Hero 2 for PlayStation 2, the sequel last year's popular anime fighting game. The game will have more characters, moves, game modes and art works. Naruto: Narutimett Hero 2 is scheduled for a fall release in Japan.

This is actually my favourite game on the gamecube (not played PS2 version), and yes I love the anime

Comment

PS2 game is dire. I can't even bring myself to review it.

Comment

Working...
                                X