No announcement yet.

[PC] Dirt Rally review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the..... that vid was educational. I was holding my breath for most of it. His leap through the posts was epic and knowledge of how far round the corners go... my word. Well played that man.

Comment

Yes, pushing that hard, me and you would probably have been head first in to a tree after twenty seconds!

My 2000's Focus handles like a barge, really struggled with decent set up for it and not keen on it at all.

Couple of weeks back I picked a short Monte Carlo stage to run a dozen times in a 2010 Fiesta to see how low I could get my times and wasn't really much than my existing personal best - though I probably have run all Monte Carlo stages about 50 times already.

Comment

I totally love the group b audi quattro in standard setup, no tweaks.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          I've entered the Monthly challenge. 26 stages..... lol. Wish me luck [MENTION=2001]VR46[/MENTION] . Currently in 180th place out of 330 that have entered. I'm hoping for some attrition at the top from risky drivers.
          Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
          Got to stage 20 out of 24, in 320th position. Clipped a bank coming out of a corner, hit a rock wall which flipped me over. I slid down the road on my roof on the ice and then went over a small wall and off down the mountain. That's the end of my monthly challenge attempt. GUTTED. It was immense fun trying though.

Comment

Unlucky. I've completed the Monthly challenge the once I've tried it, I was pretty cautious late on though.

On the Steam forum for the game there is/was a 128 stage season set up if you want more of a challenge Charles.

Comment

Hahaha quality. How do I join that?

Comment

Seems first one has ended, a second one hasn't been set up

Hey all, I may have missed it, but has anyone heard of a potential second season to the 128 stages league? It was a fun event, now it's just sitting still in my league page....

Comment

Working...
                X