Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Just got this. It's gooooooooood!
    It sure is! It's not perfect but the presentation, audio, control, car line-up and track list is superb.

I said this before but I really think that I could live on Forza Motorsport 6 and Super Mario Maker for the rest of 2016.

Comment

I am enjoying it for sure. AI is fairly challenging so far and handling is sublime.

Tracks are solid. It's missing a few of the series best but overall a solid list.

Comment

Do you prefer the lap-based structure of FM6 or the open world of FH2?

Comment

Well Horizon is all closed events so you get the best of both worlds.

Comment

I prefer FM6, but when I've done a few races on it, and especially if I've done one of the endurance ones (even though they are short compared to the ones in Gran Turismo) I like to move to FH2 for what seems to me to be more light-hearted racing fun.

I wish I could get the damn start-from-the-back and manual-transmission mods though,

Comment

What's a manual transmission mod?

Comment

One of the purple "dare" mods is to use manual transmission, and I presume you get a percentage of extra credits for races with that mod equipped.

I've never had it - I only know of it from looking at the list of Achievements.

Comment

Isn't it easier to just select manual gears in the options?

Comment

Maybe it removes the auto option completely?

Comment

Isn't it easier to just select manual gears in the options?
                      Need the mod for the achievement. After that I'll go back to automatic. I'll probably keep using the start-from-the-back mod though.

Comment

My Wife was working yesterday so I played this pretty much all day on Sunday, hot lapping whilst listening to The Prodigy. Perfect day!

Also, it turns out I've been playing this for nearly 100 hours now! It's just such a refined simulator.

Last edited by Wools; 15-02-2016, 09:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                          My Wife was working yesterday so I played this pretty much all day on Sunday, hot lapping whilst listening to The Prodigy. Perfect day!

Also, it turns out I've been playing this for nearly 100 hours now! It's just such a refined simulator.

The visuals in this game are really something else . Its an amazing racing game and just so well made and presented

Comment

I've grown bored of this. On track it's epic. Off track the career mode is crap and the circuit selection bores me. It feels like there are too few really good tracks.

Comment

I've grown bored of this. On track it's epic. Off track the career mode is crap and the circuit selection bores me. It feels like there are too few really good tracks.
                              i recently sold mine - good bored with it too. I think the whole front end/menus etc dont help much either

Comment

That was a brief love affair! That was like me with Project Cars.

I think the last sim racer that I really enjoyed the single player career of was Gran Turismo 4. A real diverse line up of driving varieties, tracks and surfaces to drive on. A really underrated racer that, much like Forza 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X