I shed a tear for him. Way too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Unlike your PS4.

...too soon?

Comment

Sorry, man. I couldn't resist!

Comment

Did you contact Sony, [MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION]?

Comment

It’s well out of warranty and also I’d broken the seal last year to clean it of dust and re apply new thermal paste. Probably that huge layer of dust inside had already done its damage by cooking something.

It’s not like I haven’t had my money’s worth out of it a hundred times over.

Comment

Hope you can source another soon.

Comment

Finally got my Kirin armour. Totally based on looks. Hot pink trim and palico dressed in it too. Crazy and not very manly, but hey... you gotta have some crazy right?

Comment

Hot stuff there [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION], no wonder I can't focus when we're hunting together

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  Cheers for the games last night chimp god knows what that Black Diablos was on he seemed far more aggressive than normal. The nergigante caused us no issues though thankfully,

earlier in the evening id tried a number of different elder dragons on tempered difficulty and wow some hit hard, the Teostra blast was deadly on HR but on tempered its instant death, likewise the black Diablos if it hits you from below that's a one hitkill!

Vall hassak and Kushala Daora are almost easy by comparison but your still at the mercy of whoevers SoS your joining. my recommendation for farming would be to stick to the two above if your after augmenting materials as their by far the quickest and easiest to do with randoms.
                  It's a shame most of the charms I want to upgrade need Teostra gems!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Hot stuff there [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION], no wonder I can't focus when we're hunting together

was looking at some builds to make Teostra a bit more surviable and there are various tank builds out there that give some great stats looks like i've got some crafting to do and some monsters to kill over the next week.

I've pretty much relied on the negigante and xeno jiva sets but there are better sets out there it seems for surviving the more difficult to fight elder dragons.

Comment

Here's a recent stream from makers of MHW displaying the next update. I noticed at 52 mins an arena hunt against a small Odogaron! What the? Or is it my eyes?

Along with content there will be weapon balances. Details of these in English at 1:20.00

Character edit vouchers.

Deviljho will be the next large monster.

There's also the first seasonal event. Spring blossom which changes the look of the Gathering Hub with a big poogie made of flowers.

I think this is a community Great Sword which will be added?

And of course, this awesome Palico costume is coming too

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Hot stuff there @hudson, no wonder I can't focus when we're hunting together

I'm going to start chasing [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION]'s charms! :O

Comment

That's all great news in the updates, thanks for posting. I'm pleased they're improving weapons, rather than nerfing them.

Some other, non-weapon stuff:
                          • Optimised data processing to reduce load times
                          • Added the "test size" setting for changing subtitle text size
                          • Added the "Return to gathering Hub" (single player) and "Disband & Return to Gathering Hub" (multiplayer) to the "Select Return Destination" menu after completing a quest.
                          • Attacks from allies no longer interrupt you during the carving animation. Additionally, players are now immune to all hit reactions. including bombs, during carving animations after quest completion

That video is currently trending at #7 on YouTube!

Comment

More info from the video.

Reduced loading times.

Text size options for subtitles.

Return to gathering hub option after finishing quest.

Comment

Oh we posted same stuff. Embarrassment x10

Comment

Not only did I post before you, I wrote more content.
                                You're demoted to walking my Palico tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X