No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to join other people's quests via SOS and save my own tempered investigations for later.
    Generally it goes:

Find a quest to join - error
    Find a quest to join - Join successfully - I get to the monster, unload a bunch of powerful rounds into it, heal my teammates a bunch of times, one of them gets carted and it's game over as that is the third carting.

And repeat.

Probably why I keep going back to helping out with the Xeno assignment in my Chop Chop gear. I can kill it alone, so as long as nobody gets in my way we're all good.

Comment

Can somene help me with nergigante before I smash my ps4 up???

Comment

You online now? I'm coming in!

Comment

Yay for kryssboh and two random japanese players!!

Comment

*dust off hands*

Got me 2 horn+ for my efforts as well. Now to decide between switch axe, gunlance, dual blades, or bow for the next Nerg weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
              I understand the pain... i had investigation for 3x tempered Kirins, 4 players,30 mins and only 2 carts... failure after failure by ****ters getting one shot by his thunder attacks, it so much to ask to turn up with 40 odd thunder resist so you can survive a "random" hit. Briefly saw Mr Karate sign up and quit out during the final one
              Dude, it’s getting stupid now. Too many people joining in because it’s high reward, but there’s no way they are set up for the hunt. There should be some kind of filter you can use when posting to stop idiots joining in. It’s even worse when you are watching them set themselves up for instant death. Nobody wants to be face on to Nerg, but these guys are running up in his grille and unleashing combo after combo, then you get the “Sorry” when they cart for their stupidity.

MH was better when only Japanese and import divs like me played it. Greatest lesson I ever learned was to NEVER do an Arc Shot from [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] back in the 3DS days. LOL
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

XX on the Switch might have less fannies.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  XX on the Switch might have less fannies.
                  You need to get involved with some MH World Dave, its the Monster Hunter with every conceivable improvement to the game that was really wanted compared to the old ones.

Comment

But what's the point once matchmaking becomes frustrating? It'll turn into something which requires a premade team for each time, which is great, but it's always a pain getting people together unless everyone is a no-lifer.

I think I'm good for another few years yet. I absolutely exhausted MH3U so I'm in no rush to repeat that. The latest 3DS one sits here unplayed.

Comment

Nice the hear the end game has need for proper planning.
                      I’ve just finished the main game but did it with little focus on specific weapons/armour setups. I thought it was a bit of a missed opportunity so it’s good to hear it is an requirement later on.

Comment

I'd laugh if Capcom released XX on the Switch in the West. Everyone would be up in arms about how difficult it is. It's really not, but World removes a lot of the hassle while still providing a challenge. Even if that challenge is mosty "how do I stop my teammates from dying so much?"

Comment

Sorry [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION], you may have noticed I'm having a bit of a break. I had played every night since release. Then I got an Xbox the other day for PUBG, so I'm been on that. I shall return soon.

Comment

All good, I figured you were taking a break. I need to as well, but I'm just on the cusp of HR80 and still need to hit 100 if I want that platinum trophy.

Comment

Finally got some me time over the weekend and decided to make some progress at last. Just done the Rathaloss & Diablos missions for top of the food chain and now onto the second Zora Magdaros mission.

I’ve mostly been using sos flairs to help me out when I get battered, Rathalos & Rathian seem to take great pleasure in agro targeting me every hunt. However I just lovebeing able to pop an SOS up and getting some help when needed.

I’ve also started building new armour as I was getting 1 hit ko’d in the starter set.

This games just awesome.

Comment

Spring Blossom Fest is in full swing! All past event quests are up - including the Ryu one which I couldn't access before
                                Tempered Jho is in there too - "Relish the Moment" not being a subtle pickle reference at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X