Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    I got the Wiggler helmet the first time around. Not that I ever use it of course. I'd only want the HR Blossom and Butterfly sets too. Not that I'll ever use those either. I'm guessing all of this stuff will be available again at some point anyway.

I'll take a look at all of the events later and see what's up, but I'm thinking that I may as well just farm T.Jho for stones and curse myself for taking a holiday when I could have been nerding out collecting virtual stuff instead.
    Probably more useful in the long run, be warned its a real lucky dip if your not doing it solo. I was fuming Saturday as it was right royal pain when your doing nothing wrong all eve and get one finish out of two hours play.

I wouldn't miss out on that great sword though its an ace weapon, and the rockman set is like an hours grind at most.

Comment

What great sword is that and how you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        A break down of your build would be great dude, as it sounds to be the way to go. Nothing more frustrating than spending the evening watching others die due to their ineptness.
        xeno horn - gem sonorous(song duration), gem2 anything, i usually go evasion distance
        Wiggler head - 2xwiderange; gem 2x friendship(widerange)
        Rathalos Mail - 2xweakness; gem 1x friendship
        kaiser hands - 1 weakness; gem 1xbrace (stop most knockback by team mates)
        Bazel coil - 2xearplug, gem 1x dragon resist
        diablos greaves - 2 temor, gem 2x dragon resist
        earplug charm - 3xearplug
        health and crit boosters

xeno horn gives XL defense, L attack, L extended stamina reduction, negate wind pressure.

can sub for the rockslayer horn (bazel's drop) for XL attack, S cure and most importantly L regen, and the added benefit of blast damage.
        Last edited by Tobal; 16-04-2018, 19:05.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          What great sword is that and how you get it?
          It's from the Hunter's Dream quest against Paluomo and Rathalos. You'll need a wyvern gem to upgrade it along with more tickets.

Comment

So the Pink Rathian is an absolute arsehat then. Got him down to staggering away on his final stage and he carted me twice in a row with instakills with 5mins on the clock.

😡

Comment

So the Pink Rathian is an absolute arsehat then. Got him down to staggering away on his final stage and he carted me twice in a row with instakills with 5mins on the clock.

��
              If hes staggering chuck a trap down under him and tranq bomb him, if its a kill quest you can still finish it with a capture and you dont have to go through all that enrage stuff. Once your a bit more powerful he's not tricky and you will wonder what the fuss was about.

i was doing the double tempered pink Rath and Legiana event last night to boost my rank and its a good fun quest, almost relaxing when coming off the back of the tempered deviljho.

I'm not sure what it is but jesus christ deviljho is a pain in the arse despite doing it 10+ times over the last few days it almost always ends with my team using up al the carts. i always try to take feline insurance if its available and i wish others would be as conscientious, if everybody picked this perk we would have 6 lives instead of 3. Another thing i wish people would spec for is Armour skin. if he hits you he can inflict a debuff on you called defense down. While active defense down halves your defense! making him hit like a truck or if your under spec like a lot of players are one bang you.
              Last edited by Lebowski; 17-04-2018, 09:15.

Comment

I need to start making more traps to take into fights, especially solo. Plus I’m still using low rank armour that looks good rather than has good perks, I basically went into the fight with no health potions, crap armour and my trusty hammer, spoon to a gunfight comes to mind 😁.

I went on the grind after that to get my armour up and get some pukie+ mats for the better armour peices plus poison perks.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-04-2018, 10:47.

Comment

I need to start making more traps to take into fights, especially solo. Plus I’m still using low rank armour that looks good rather than has good perks, I basically went into the fight with no health potions, crap armour and my trusty hammer, spoon to a gunfight comes to mind ��.

I went on the grind after that to get my armour up and get some pukie+ mats for the better armour peices plus poison perks.
                  Do you use the save load-out feature? i put together a load-out of things i always use mega potions, nullberrys, Traps, flashpods ect and saved it as a default load-out and just re-equip after each fight, its much quicker than trying to mess about selecting stuff and wading through all the materials in your box. Once you get all three material harvest boxes its relatively easy to keep your stuff stocked up too.

Comment

I didn’t even know that was a feature 😮

Comment

Comment

Pink Rathian down. What a total arse monkey. I fully employed the 5 D’s throughout the whole fight to great effect. In the end I killed her with a slinger bomb as she ran up a ramp haha.

New monster woop. I’ll be buying any expansions for this 100%. Capcom have shown superb support for the game already.

Comment

I didn’t even know that was a feature ��
                          When you're managing items, press the options button. Same goes for equipment loadouts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                            This is going to be a 16player hunt apparently.

Comment

I hope they up the number of faints allowed too...

Comment

I'm guessing its going to be 16 players, working in groups of 4 at a time in their set areas to deflect the monster, rather than being 1 big shag fest all on screen at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X