Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
    Hi folks I sold my copy of Animal crossing but have bought it again. Will I have my back up save stored in the cloud?
    Depends when you sold it?
    Think the save-backup thingy was introduced in the late summer update.
    Did you enable it?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
      Depends when you sold it?
      Think the save-backup thingy was introduced in the late summer update.
      Did you enable it?
      Yes I did. When I load the game up it gives me two option. One for a first time package and second transfer data. I’ve tried option 2 but it doesn’t find anything?

Comment

Yes I did. When I load the game up it gives me two option. One for a first time package and second transfer data. I’ve tried option 2 but it doesn’t find anything?
        Looks like you’re only able to restore to a new console:

Comment

Damn over 300 hours gone. Trust Nintendo to have a half arsed back up system

Comment

I take it you deleted the save from the system? Not on a microSD?

Comment

I could've sworn I'd seen you online more recently...

Comment

Well started a new island so here we go again.

Comment

I have a ton of DIYs hanging around, I'll have you over one day to grab them.

Comment

Well it's sanrio time, finally a chance to use these cards. The only one i really want to bring to my village was Marty it seems this time you can actually have them move in as after the usual chores you do for them they move in like any other villager.

The act of calling him once will add all his furniture to your shop menu, seems you don't need to have them to move in to do it. I'll do the other 5 over the weekend but don't want them moving in especially that hideous rank looking gorilla i hate them.

Marty's bumhole furniture house lol

Thanks for my switch lite kryss, i have noticed though that you can't catalogue the colours of them you need to purchase them yourself to make that colour appear in your catalogue. Thankfully all 4 colours do cycle through teal,coral,yellow,black. Finally my town is 90% terraformed i have the layout totally changed theres mountains everywhere, still room for tweaking but now i have to slowly add in all the flowers/trees/bushes/item decorations again it's going to be packed solid when complete.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      I have a ton of DIYs hanging around, I'll have you over one day to grab them.
                      Thanks Kryss

Comment

Thanks Kryss
                        If there are any specific items you need in certain colours just let us know as I have sets of everything now so i’m Happy to help out if it’s orderable from the catalogue then I have it.

Comment

Rilla, a Peppy personality Gorilla villager, inspired by Hello Kitty.
                          Marty, a Lazy personality Cub villager, inspired by Pompompurin.
                          Étoile, a Normal personality Sheep villager, inspired by Little Twin Stars.
                          Chai, a Peppy personality Elephant villager, inspired by Cinnamoroll.
                          Chelsea, a Normal personality Deer villager, inspired by My Melody.
                          Toby, a Smug personality Rabbit villager, inspired by Kerokerokeroppi.

As Toby is a smug type, I might invite him, and boot Chops out. Still got a few smug DIYs to get.
                          [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Does the Sanrio furniture end up in your catalogue once you've bought it? I ain't gonna have space for all that in my closet..

Comment

Looks like i'm adding a flight to Harvs to my daily routine....

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                              Rilla, a Peppy personality Gorilla villager, inspired by Hello Kitty.
                              Marty, a Lazy personality Cub villager, inspired by Pompompurin.
                              Étoile, a Normal personality Sheep villager, inspired by Little Twin Stars.
                              Chai, a Peppy personality Elephant villager, inspired by Cinnamoroll.
                              Chelsea, a Normal personality Deer villager, inspired by My Melody.
                              Toby, a Smug personality Rabbit villager, inspired by Kerokerokeroppi.

As Toby is a smug type, I might invite him, and boot Chops out. Still got a few smug DIYs to get.
                              [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Does the Sanrio furniture end up in your catalogue once you've bought it? I ain't gonna have space for all that in my closet..
                              You don't need to buy any of the sanrio furniture from nook to make it appear in your catalogue. just the act of scanning in the card to call the villager will add all of that cards items to your nook shopping catalogue. It will appear in the promotional section where the mario items & pocket camp stuff are. There's no expiry on them either so they will be listed there permanent so you don't need to buy everything & store it you can just order what you want when you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                If there are any specific items you need in certain colours just let us know as I have sets of everything now so i’m Happy to help out if it’s orderable from the catalogue then I have it.
                                Thanks Importaku

Comment

Working...
                                X