Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Well it's sanrio time, finally a chance to use these cards. The only one i really want to bring to my village was Marty it seems this time you can actually have them move in as after the usual chores you do for them they move in like any other villager.

The act of calling him once will add all his furniture to your shop menu, seems you don't need to have them to move in to do it. I'll do the other 5 over the weekend but don't want them moving in especially that hideous rank looking gorilla i hate them.

Marty's bumhole furniture house lol

Thanks for my switch lite kryss, i have noticed though that you can't catalogue the colours of them you need to purchase them yourself to make that colour appear in your catalogue. Thankfully all 4 colours do cycle through teal,coral,yellow,black. Finally my town is 90% terraformed i have the layout totally changed theres mountains everywhere, still room for tweaking but now i have to slowly add in all the flowers/trees/bushes/item decorations again it's going to be packed solid when complete.
    They are in the regular catalogue too, Nintendo Switch Lite.
    Looks like all the special items that you can order from Nook Shopping are also in the regular catalogue now too, like the Market Place Sign, etc.

Comment

Decided the eggpocolypse/ Bunny day month this year would be a good time to have a proper go at respawing my rocks in a rock garden along with fully terraforming my island which I started a while ago on.

For over a week now not only do I have cliffs, flowers and items all in crazy places but blank mannequins to fill space to try and spawn rocks where I want them.

First one came on Saturday and today woke up to find this

BTW this is my museum garden which is the only nice part of my island, the rest is a huge mess of waterfalls and disgruntled villagers.
      Last edited by Blobcat; 30-03-2021, 21:50.

Comment

Anyone wanting uk Sanrio amiibo cards they have gone live for preorder on the uk Nintendo store. They say that even a preorder is not a guarantee and it’s strictly limited to one pack. So anyone wanting them it’s worth a try, just ordered a pack for mum seeing as I bought her a copy of new horizions so she can enjoy some island escape too as she loves watching me play so I thought having her own island would be great for her.

Link to cards

Comment

I already have them but know friends who are after them so have tried to put a pre-order in for them today.

I got No. 3 rock today so I’m hoping it’s gonna keep happening smoothly till I finally get all 6.

Also love dog butthole rug I received today, really wish you could lay out rugs outside.

Comment

Happy home designer was waaaay ahead in features and certain furniture i miss the ability to dress up the ceilings as well as putting pretty much anything outside. Would be great to be able to attach wall mounted stuff to cliffs too. Also miss the absolute obscene amount of food related items & furniture, i hate having such a limited food selection to decorate with.

Comment

Yeah I really wish I could add bunting to my ceiling and maybe some vine designs to my cliffs. I applaud those who have made hats into cakes and used the panels (still dont have any) to decorate outside. But in HHD I designed LOADS and have just not felt the need to atm appart from wanting some better paths at some point perhaps.

Also Redd coming so rare ans when he does not having ANY genuine art pisses me off.

(No rock today, spawned in a temp pumpkin patch, boooooooo)

Comment

Making umbrellas into cat houses is awesome too.

Comment

Since terraformageddon occured on my island it's slowly starting to be filled in again, the hard part is choosing what items to fill the gaps in the trees with. Trying to keep each section with a certain mix of flower colours so it doesn't look colour clash chaotic but planning on having a huge field of random mixed flowers on one part along with some beehives. So far the part near the airport is filled in the most, my island now kind of flows in a path with the town hall totally enclosed in, it's very cosy and when i have planted the bazillion trees at all sizes it will start to look very nice i think.

The exit from the airport

Town hall

The open air orchard cafe

And the campsite

The rest of the island is quite desolate as there's only a few trees and other bits so far as i haven't worked my way around yet, have an orchard for keeping fruit levels stocked and i need to find a better way to have my gold flower field integrated as i use that as my main money making source. At the moment it's not aesthetic looking at all but it hopefully will be at some point. Most of the villagers have houses set into cliffs so they won't be getting huge gardens apart from Beardo who lives next to me and shares the cliff waterfall area.

Comment

It's looking lovely!

Comment

thanks, at some point ill open my gates to visitors but these are totally fake perfect angle pics i took, sort of a north korea version of animal crossing where it looks nice from certain angles but desolate and unfinished out of view of the lens
                      Last edited by importaku; 01-04-2021, 22:50.

Comment

Loving these pics!
                        I've got a bad habit of making waterfalls that end up looking only good from one angle and taking up too much room/ blocking too much stuff to make it workable.

Once I have my rocks sorted I'm gonna try again with certain areas. Got my 4th rock today, 2 more to go!

Last edited by Blobcat; 02-04-2021, 16:43. Reason: Added picture

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          Loving these pics!
                          I've got a bad habit of making waterfalls that end up looking only good from one angle and taking up too much room/ blocking too much stuff to make it workable.

Once I have my rocks sorted I'm gonna try again with certain areas. Got my 4th rock today, 2 more to go!

I love how you are managing to wrangle your rocks into one area, i tried that a few times but gave up. Now i just build and if there's one in the way i shoo it away with a fruit & shovel and let it go appear somewhere else. hopefully they will all congregate together somewhere.

Today been making something i had wanted to do for a while since i saw how pretty the zodiac star fragments were, i ended up making something that i call star falls, for my island. During the day it looks interesting but at night it becomes very pretty, i still need to plant and fill out the gaps on the land but i have run out of pink cosmos to use. The only danger of this waterfall is that there are fragments all over and any visitors can just end up stealing them especially as zodiac fragments are not the easiest of things to find.

Comment

It is done. Gonna take a bit of a break as I have no idea what to do with my villagers.

Comment

That looks awesome just remember to stay away from eating fruit near them lol.

Comment

There's been some tinkering with the balloon drops. I shot down 6 so far, 4 of which were the last 4 cherry blossom DIYs I needed. Not bad for barely 1 hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X