Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    They are 220k each, so let me know what you have before you go sending me a duplicate.
    edit: I have the Tree Peonies and the Wisteria ones already.
    If the turnips go my way this week, I'll send them to everyone who asks.
    I feel like someone who orders something at a restaurant and didn't realise how much it costs! I've not bought those sadly, do they just turn up randomly in Abel's?

Comment

Swedish group-theorists aside, it's a piece of furniture that sometimes shows up at Nook's. Blanche on my island has one in her house with storks on it.

Comment

Swedish group-theorists aside, it's a piece of furniture that sometimes shows up at Nook's. Blanche on my island has one in her house with storks on it.
        In other news, I've just bought every colour of swimming goggles from my Abel's, if you haven't had them in your shop yet let me know what colours you want and I can post them to y'all.

Comment

I have pink, orange and blue. What other colours are there?

I have sheep hoods today - white, pink, light blue, and brown. Any takers?

Comment

I have pink, orange and blue. What other colours are there?
            Green, purple, black and red. I also have all the swimming caps, so let me know?

Comment

I swim with my top hat and monocle.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                I swim with my top hat and monocle.
                Just like Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Comment

With the help of [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION], I got some great Amiibo cards and my favourite villager ever, Chevre, will be moving into my town. Now I just have to figure out how to break it to my wife that I will in fact be moving in with Chevre and living in Animal Crossing full time.

Comment

Congrats Dogg! Having the courage to leave is the most difficult part I think.

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                    Green, purple, black and red. I also have all the swimming caps, so let me know?
                    Oof, I may have to grab those off you. Let's see how Able's goes this week.

Comment

If the card I bought on Ebay arrived like it should have, today I could have proudly announced I had completed series 1 of the Amiibo cards finally after nearly 5 years since they were first released.

I only need 2 from Series 4 and the special Japan only Isabelle that came in a magazine that will set me back over £40 one day. Those 2 are the hardest/ most expensive cards to get now so , unless I need to re-buy or trade for the one missing from Ebay, my collecting is going to sadly halt unless more cards are brought out.

Only invited one villager to move onto my island via card and that is Tangy Wanna get Ketchup at some point.

Comment

I have Tangy. Tangy is great.

Comment

I miss Tangy. She was my favourite character back on the GC game. She moved to my mum's village after we kept selling our turnips at each other's places.
                          Completely unconnectedly, I left the UK a few weeks later.

Comment

Does anyone else find the cicadas really quiet in this one? I miss their sound. It’s there but really quiet.

Comment

My favourite are Robust Cicadas, so I caught a bunch and hide them behind my house so I can listen to them any time.

Comment

Summer update Wave 2 arrives July 30th with fireworks on Sunday nights, dreaming and backing up your island.
                                Your first stop for Nintendo news and announcements. See what’s new in the world of Nintendo, from site updates to game launches, deals, and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X