Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
    If anyone has cherry blossom recipes and can help me out I would really appreciate it.

I only have the outdoor picnic set, pochette and the branches!
    Just keep popping those regular balloons!

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
      If anyone has cherry blossom recipes and can help me out I would really appreciate it.

I only have the outdoor picnic set, pochette and the branches!
      Posted you a couple chap.
      Looks like it’s finished this morning.
      Could maybe craft you the missing bits?

Comment

For people that have a certain musical terrier visiting their towns today if you ask for

animal city
        drivin'
        farewell

you'll get one of his secret songs that you can only get by asking for it at the end of the performance you'll get a copy of the song you asked for but only one song per evening you can request the others but you won't get a song copy at the end.

Comment

Just my luck! I caught an Oarfish just before the fishing tourney started and now I've joined it's a catch as many as you can in three minutes! Curses!

In other news my town is languishing on two stars. How do I improve it? Is it not worth doing anything until I have max residents? Should I put all my bunny day stuff outside my home? Help me friends!

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
          I just have recipes for the street Lamp, wallpaper and picnic set, can anyone help? I didn't realise it ended today and I didn't stockpile many blossoms. I can craft seasonal bamboo items as a trade?

Comment

I didn’t have max residents to get to three stars. I just kept planting flowers and chucking outdoor furniture around. And I suspect it was just the furniture that tipped it into three stars.

Comment

cheers mate.
              that would be very kind - i think I have all the equipment to make them, just not the recipes.

i need:
              Blossom viewing lantern
              Cherry blossom clock
              Cherry blossom petal pile
              Cherry blossom pond stone
              cherry blossom umbrella
              Cherry blossom wand (however have no star fragments as yet)
              sakura wood flooring
              Last edited by punio75; 11-04-2020, 09:51.

Comment

Ug. Don’t know whether I can be bothered to grind this fishing tourney.
                Although I don’t know if I’ll ever get a better opportunity.
                It’s my estimation, at an average of 7 points a round (without bait), it’ll take 43 rounds to get the 300 points for a gold trophy.

Nip prices anyone, I gotta offload today!!!
                Last edited by Budge74; 11-04-2020, 10:48.

Comment

It’s my estimation, at an average of 7 points a round (without bait), it’ll take 43 rounds to get the 300 points for a gold trophy.

Low 60's for me in the turnip price.

I agree with the Fishing, I'd love nothing more than shuttering myself inside to grind out a trophy and all the gear but it's so sunny I'm going to be in my real garden today!

Does anyone have a display stand in their catalogue yet that they can post me? I can send you the bells in exchange?

Comment

I still haven’t offloaded my nips yet either. Mine is at 89.

Comment

Sorry 42 here.
                      this fishing is a grind.
                      I have pressure washing to be done!

Comment

Cheers for the petals!

Comment

LOL

Comment

Not that I'm able to do it myself today but anyone who can coordinate having a friend visiting their island and you both get a bonus points for playing if you catch enough fish.

Comment

i need a little break as yesterday i played from around 11am till 2 in the morning. Trying to breed purple pansies god damn it's tough the guides on the net are not that great. I followed the instructions of planting reds and blues together to get that supposedly special red one and then planting that away so it doesnt get mixed in. I then ended up with a pile of these supposedly special reds that are supposed to spawn purples. lol nope, either i'm doing something wrong or the guide is wrong. My playtime sits at 160 hours which cant be healthy considering just how little ofthe catalogue i have unlocked rng damn yooooou.

Theres 5 fruit sets that i have fragments of that are driving me mad, from the parts i have it looks like you can have a whole room decked out in one of the 5 fruits along with furniture rugs flooring & wallpaper and a outfit too as well as a hat and umbrella. Thats a lot of items for one set let alone for one of each of the 5 fruits.
                              Last edited by importaku; 11-04-2020, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                i need a little break as yesterday i played from around 11am till 2 in the morning. Trying to breed purple pansies god damn it's tough the guides on the net are not that great. I followed the instructions of planting reds and blues together to get that supposedly special red one and then planting that away so it doesnt get mixed in. I then ended up with a pile of these supposedly special reds that are supposed to spawn purples. lol nope, either i'm doing something wrong or the guide is wrong. My playtime sits at 160 hours which cant be healthy considering just how little ofthe catalogue i have unlocked rng damn yooooou.

Theres 5 fruit sets that i have fragments of that are driving me mad, from the parts i have it looks like you can have a whole room decked out in one of the 5 fruits along with furniture rugs flooring & wallpaper and a outfit too as well as a hat and umbrella. Thats a lot of items for one set let alone for one of each of the 5 fruits.
                                If it helps I can craft a Peach wall and I think a Peach Dress?

Comment

Working...
                                X