Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be there shortly. Thanks

Comment

Turns out I have the butt cardboard boxes which I thought was weird given that my town fruit is pear. My drinks vending machine is orange. Anyone got any others I could buy? I’d like to get a few varied vending machines but I’m not sure what options there are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Turns out I have the butt cardboard boxes which I thought was weird given that my town fruit is pear. My drinks vending machine is orange. Anyone got any others I could buy? I’d like to get a few varied vending machines but I’m not sure what options there are.
        I have black drinks vending, red snacks vending.

What colour is your snacks machine?

As these items cost nook miles they are a bit more valuable than bells i'm wondering if you can catalogue them the same way? wanna open your gates and i bring mine and we find out?

If you drop your vending as an item so i can pick it up we can test if the variants add themselves to the nook miles shop list like the do with the other shop catalogue.
        Last edited by importaku; 18-04-2020, 12:42.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

As these items cost nook miles they are a bit more valuable than bells i'm wondering if you can catalogue them the same way? wanna open your gates and i bring mine and we find out?

If you drop your vending as an item so i can pick it up we can test if the variants add themselves to the nook miles shop list like the do with the other shop catalogue.
          That sounds good. One of my kids has been hogging the switch but I’ll be on in a while. Also to clarify, when I said my drinks machine was orange, it has a pic of an orange on it. The main unit is white I think. Can’t remember what colour my snack machine is but I think dark grey.

Comment

Awesome haul, no large fragments but that's okay considering.

Originally posted by importaku View Post

I have black snack, black drinks, blue lighthouse, grey lamppost, black/white seats.

Comment

These are the nook miles town item variants for my town the numbers in brackets are explained below.

construction sign (5)
              lifeguard chair (2)
              portable toilet (1)
              streetlamp (4)
              utility pole (2)
              drink machine (4)
              public bench (6)
              snack machine (3)
              springy ride on (5)
              tourist telescope (5)
              park clock (3)
              phone box (5)
              sandbox (blue edging only one of these no variants so far)
              cotton candy stall (1)
              playground gym (2)
              Parabolic antenna (2)
              soccer goal (white only one variatio of this so far)
              solar panel (1)
              wind turbine (1)
              light house (3)
              monster statue (1)
              pool (1)
              teacup ride (3)

I have found a website that lists them all with pics i shall put the number of the one i have according to that websites pics in brackets. this should make it a LOT easier to track don't know if that website is 100% complete but hell for now i'll gladly use the info.https://animalcrossingworld.com/guid...color-variant/

theres also a few other items i just discovered today if you play the pocket camp mobile game and link your data there's another 5 items or so you can get in new horizons including a lamp post with banners on it nintendo are advertising it on the switch news screen menu things. I don't do the mobile game but if any of you do there's some stuff you can get. Not gonna lie i want them too lol. Can people keep a lookout on their fence recipes as there are pics online of a white picket fence but all my fence for that one is wood coloured you cant customise the fence parts so that has me wondering if the fence in the trailer was a beta version or the fence diy recipes have variants too.

On another topic it seems there are more happy home academy items after the gold house trophy as i just today got a letter with a fireplace in it, not sure if that is exclusive or not. My score hasn't wildly gone up so i'm wondering what the criteria was for triggering it.
              Last edited by importaku; 18-04-2020, 15:04.

Comment

I'll send you the Pocket Camp stuff.

Comment

Out of those, I have -

construction sign (4)
                  lifeguard chair (1)
                  portable toilet (5)
                  streetlamp (1)
                  utility pole (2)
                  drink machine (3)
                  public bench (3)
                  snack machine (4)
                  springy ride on (5)
                  tourist telescope (4)
                  park clock (1)
                  phone box (2)
                  cotton candy stall (3)
                  playground gym (1)
                  Parabolic antenna (1)
                  solar panel (2)
                  wind turbine (2)
                  light house (2)
                  monster statue (2)
                  pool (3)
                  teacup ride (4)

I’m happy to order variations if someone wants anything specific here. I’d love to collect a few vending machine variations.

Edit: oh, one other thing. Does anyone know about fence recipes? I only seem to have the brick one and barbed wire one available. Do they change? I really want something simple, more like the wooden fence Nook gave me originally but I’m not sure where we get these.
                  Last edited by Dogg Thang; 18-04-2020, 16:16.

Comment

I'll check out my nook miles variants tonight.

First KK concert tonight, what are the songs I should request again? The ones I can't get any other way?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      I'll send you the Pocket Camp stuff.
                      Thankyou that would be awesome i think there's 6 pocket camp items in total. {edit} thankyou Kryss for those 2 it seems they don't appear in the catalogue either so you can't generate more to spread via cataloging.

Out of those, I have -

Edit: oh, one other thing. Does anyone know about fence recipes? I only seem to have the brick one and barbed wire one available. Do they change? I really want something simple, more like the wooden fence Nook gave me originally but I’m not sure where we get these.
                      The fence choices rotate daily there's quite a few so keep checking and buy the diy each time you see a new one you'll eventually get them all.

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                      I'll check out my nook miles variants tonight.

First KK concert tonight, what are the songs I should request again? The ones I can't get any other way?
                      I'd recommend getting one of the request only songs as the rest can be found in the special goods section of the shop catalogue. There's only 3 request songs and you'll know if you have typed it in correct as he'll comment that you know the code machine or something like that. I posted the song titles a few pages back but in case you need them they are.

Animal City
                      Drivin'
                      Farewell

So if the nook miles items can't be catalogued to allow you to order the variants directly how do people want to do this? as some of the items are damn expensive and nook miles are not as easy to obtain in large numbers apart from grinding away. Maybe like for like for items in the same set or for other items that people are after that they don't want from the same set they could pay with an item of equal or less value?
                      Last edited by importaku; 18-04-2020, 16:57.

Comment

construction sign (2)
                        lifeguard chair (4)
                        portable toilet (3)
                        streetlamp (1)
                        utility pole (2)
                        drink machine (3)
                        public bench (3)
                        snack machine (4)
                        springy ride on (4)
                        tourist telescope (2)
                        park clock (4)
                        phone box (2)
                        cotton candy stall (3)
                        playground gym (4)
                        Parabolic antenna (1)
                        solar panel (2)
                        wind turbine (2)
                        light house (2)
                        monster statue (2)
                        pool (3)
                        teacup ride (4)

Let me know if you wanna trade anything?

Comment

Can you order from someone else’s town on a visit?

Comment

Can you order from someone else’s town on a visit?
                            Don’t think so.
                            It won’t even let you order yourself, if someone is visiting.

Comment

Oh geez. Didn't realise turnip lady only stays until midday. Missed her

Comment

Yep. Just until 12 every Sunday. I only realised today where the walls and floors are sold! I was wondering why I had so few to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                                X