No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always time travel i just went back to the season that had the cherry blossoms so i could continue getting the recipes i missed. Screw waiting a whole year for it to come around again, i don't have that much free time or patience lol.

The gold balloon only appears after you have popped
    balloons it drops something very special and there's only ever 1 golden balloon but if you miss it, it will appear again at some point on another day until you eventually pop it but once popped it will never appear again. If you really want to know what it drops it has the

DIY recipe for the golden slingshot

If you want to know how many balloons you have popped so far you can look in your nook miles progress as it's in there counting up as you pop.
    Last edited by importaku; 16-04-2020, 08:19.

Comment

I don't think I got a single cherry blossom recipe.

Last night, a twitter buddy got a decent turnip price and I ran over to sell but my kid was asleep and now she is left with her turnips and I feel like a bad parent. If anyone gets a half decent price over the next couple of days, let me know so I can send her over and ease parental guilt.

Comment

Not sure if anyones posted this yet but it's a handy calculator for turnip prices, you'll need to fill out the values for the week before it starts working its magic but i can learn the price spike predictions in your town so you can figure out when to sell.

Calculate your turnip price patterns and gain the most from the stalk market!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Not sure if anyones posted this yet but it's a handy calculator for turnip prices, you'll need to fill out the values for the week before it starts working its magic but i can learn the price spike predictions in your town so you can figure out when to sell.

https://ac-turnip.com/
          This is mine this week.
          Looks like this afternoon is the only time to sell :

Comment

Really enjoying this game. Quick question, Stardew Valley... Is it like Animal Crossing?

Comment

I'd say stardew is more like harvest moon

Comment

The predictor was bang-on.

144 at mine this P.M.
                I’ll leave the gates open if anyone doesn’t want to gamble on something higher.
                Dodo code - 7NHYM

If you NEED any of the fossils/recipes to the left of the airport, please help yourselves.

It’s raining too, so bring a rod if you wanna try for a coelacanth.

Comment

[MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] I’ll head over if that’s ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                    [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] I’ll head over if that’s ok?
                    Yeah man.
                    If you’ve got any gym stuff (weights, benches etc..) it’d be appreciated.
                    (I’m building a muscle-beach)

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                      Yeah man.
                      If you’ve got any gym stuff (weights, benches etc..) it’d be appreciated.
                      (I’m building a muscle-beach)
                      I have a punching bag and speed bag if that’s any use?

Edit. I dropped them by your airport anyway.

Thanks for letting me over
                      Last edited by Gradius; 16-04-2020, 12:11.

Comment

I have a quarter of a Wrestling ring! I want more so I can hold Nookamania IV.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          I have a quarter of a Wrestling ring! I want more so I can hold Nookamania IV.
                          I’ve got the blue corner and the judges bell if you want them?
                          (The bell rings)

Comment

oh if you dont want them, I'll take em. How much you want? I have the neutral corner

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              After some brain numbing balloon grinding i finally found the missing cherry blossom set recipes. Still missing parts from the bamboo set and it seems it's huge and some people count all the items in the bamboo set and others only count the ones needing spring bamboo it's too damn confusing figuring out if it's complete or not as eveyones lists are different.
                              I have spare recipes for the Bamboo floor lamp, Bamboo noodle slide and Bamboo-shoot lamp?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                oh if you dont want them, I'll take em. How much you want? I have the neutral corner
                                I’ll order them from Nook today and mail them tomorrow.
                                If you get any weight sets or benches, mail them over?

Comment

Working...
                                X