You know when Tom Nook is

upgrading his tent,

where do I find the ABD machine?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        You know when Tom Nook is

upgrading his tent,

where do I find the ABD machine?
        From memory you just have to do without it for today. Your bonus miles sequence for using it every day is not back to one day.

Comment

Think you get some nook miles as an apology for not been able to access the machine on that day but that was 175 hours ago it's all but a distant memory lol.

Comment

[MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] Thanks for the offer! I missed it. I was all over the place this morning!

Comment

I’ve already given up my chance of catalogue completion.
              There’s just waaay too many variations of the majority of items.

I’m looking at filling the museum and maybe clearing all the nook miles targets as ‘completion’.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                From memory you just have to do without it for today. Your bonus miles sequence for using it every day is not back to one day.
                Ah okay. I was about to pay off my first expansion!

Comment

Originally posted by stolari View Post
                  Hi all, I don't post on here often, I was just wondering if there is an 'etiquette' about visiting other peoples islands. I am completely new to Animal crossing and will build my house tonight after work. I just didn't want to jump on somebody's island if it is not the done thing!
                  People leave stuff by the airport for the taking, but generally anything away from there should be left alone.
                  Don't pick the grass or flowers.
                  Don't shake the trees.
                  If you visit and make some cash, a little gift is always nice after. You can mail it directly to them from you catalogue.

We have been sharing the DIY cards that we get dupes of, and a few of us (mainly me) like variations of things we already have and can't craft.

Comment

Thunder and lightning on my island today! Beautiful stuff. The light in this game is wonderful.

Comment

yup thunderstorm days are special for me as they are pretty rare, i love the whole sound & feel of them and yes the lighting in this game is something else it's super cozy. Been lucky enough to experience a storm during the day & night.

Comment

The interior lighting is also beautiful. I love positioning lamps etc. to pick out details on furniture and objects. How sad its that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Man, my turnips are down to 29 bells and still going down! I need help.
                          Sorry mate, down to 65, I think I'm on the ever decreasing pattern...

In other news I just came across trash island in my never ending hunt for the tarantula island. Managed to get a new recipe for it too. I'm tempted to craft the bin bags and leave them out the front on my house for a little dose of reality...
                          Last edited by Briareos; 15-04-2020, 21:56.

Comment

I'm coming to mess with them!!

Comment

After some brain numbing balloon grinding i finally found the missing cherry blossom set recipes. Still missing parts from the bamboo set and it seems it's huge and some people count all the items in the bamboo set and others only count the ones needing spring bamboo it's too damn confusing figuring out if it's complete or not as eveyones lists are different.

Also the golden balloon finally appeared yay
                              Last edited by importaku; 16-04-2020, 07:50.

Comment

Wait, you can still get Cherry Blossom recipies from balloons? Or did you time travel?

What does the golden balloon do?

Comment

Working...
                                X