• Show
Clear All

On my way! Thanks Dogg

Comment

90 on mine but won't be home until early evening

Comment

No worries, have got mine.

Comment

So there doesn’t seem to be any results to the fishing tourney. It’s not really a tourney at all and the 3-minute catching challenge is meaningless because you just keep doing it for score grinding, am I right? Sounds like I didn’t miss much by just doing a couple of rounds.

Comment

You just get a bronze, silver or gold trophy.

its grindy- much prefer the old tourneys

Comment

90 here, and I’m open

Comment

But you don’t actually get it for the challenge given, which was to see how many fish you can catch in three minutes. It’s just a cumulative grind, right? So the challenge is rendered meaningless. Nobody can beat you. You just keep going until you get a trophy. Or am I misunderstanding how it works?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  But you don’t actually get it for the challenge given, which was to see how many fish you can catch in three minutes. It’s just a cumulative grind, right? So the challenge is rendered meaningless. Nobody can beat you. You just keep going until you get a trophy. Or am I misunderstanding how it works?
                  No you are quite right. For better or worse it seems to have been designed to prevent you from fishing up a massive one the day before and whipping it out on the day. As it were.

But yes it would have been better to call it a fishing festival.

Comment

Has that sodding rabbit pissed off yet!

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                      Has that sodding rabbit pissed off yet!
                      Hare today, gone tomorrow.

Comment

Are we going to be able to buy the easter items in the future provided you sold them? If we keep them will the price go up?!

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          Crikey - how do you come across that much cheddar in this game? I feel flush if I've got enough to buy a new record each day.
                          I just saw this and it reminded me of this!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            Are we going to be able to buy the easter items in the future provided you sold them? If we keep them will the price go up?!
                            No, they’re DIY items, so you will need to keep the crafting materials (eggs).
                            And no, the only thing that changes prices are nips.

Just bang them in storage, it’s massive in this game.

Comment

My storage is full!

All my money is tied up in turnips this week, guys. Let’s all keep a lookout for good turnip prices. The future of my island is riding on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                My storage is full!

All my money is tied up in turnips this week, guys. Let’s all keep a lookout for good turnip prices. The future of my island is riding on this.
                                I think your storage space is related to your house size.
                                I’ve just got my basement, and I have 1600 slots.
                                About 500 are full of expensive bugs waiting for that punk lizard to arrive.

Comment

Working...
                                X