Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
    If it helps I can craft a Peach wall and I think a Peach Dress?
    Thanks for the offer Briareos i have those 2 parts already, the offer extends the other way too if you need parts you don't have as i have the peach chair and surprise box as well as i think a clock although it might be another fruit i don't have my switch near to check atm.

One thing i am curious of is if someone gives you a item thats been crafted by a recipe but it's a recipe you don't have do you learn the recipe when you get the item into your posession? Would be amazing if that's the case but i think i already know the answer.

Comment

I’ve got a couple of spare bits of swag from the fishing tourney, if anyone didn’t get a chance to play.

Fish Pochette x2
      Fish-print tee x2
      Fish drying rack
      Tackle bag

Was there a floor to match the wallpaper?
      If so, I didn’t get it...

Ended up going on turnipexchange to get rid of my nips.
      God that’s painful. Hopefully won’t have to do that again.

Comment

Think I have everything from the tourney.
        yes I have a fish rug if you want it?

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
          Think I have everything from the tourney.
          yes I have a fish rug if you want it?
          Yeah got the rug, thought there’d be a flooring too?

Comment

No don’t think so

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
              I’ve got a couple of spare bits of swag from the fishing tourney, if anyone didn’t get a chance to play.

Fish Pochette x2
              Fish-print tee x2
              Fish drying rack
              Tackle bag

Ended up going on turnipexchange to get rid of my nips.
              God that’s painful. Hopefully won’t have to do that again.
              Yes please! I only managed to get the pochette, cooler, rod rack and the rug, no double that I can trade back sadly, anything you need?

What was everyone's cumulative score? Anyone in for a trophy?

Comment

I only had a couple of rounds. Didn’t seem like there was a clear goal or sense of competition.

Comment

Once I got to 100 points and saw there was a trophy, I thought it would be bronze, silver and gold tiers. So I played for a few hours to land 300 points, once I did it took me like an hour to actually spend the points on items.
                  I do feel that they had three weeks worth of events all crammed at the same time, bunny day (week) cherry blossoms and fishing tournament could have all been separate weeks events.

Comment

I didn't even know the cherry blossom trees were timed. I mean, why would I? The game doesn't tell you sspecifically unless I missed it and its a new game so didnt stand out as different. Ah well, always next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post

Fish Pochette x2
                      Fish-print tee x2
                      Fish drying rack
                      Tackle bag

Can confirm, got all 13 rewards, and there's no matching flooring. Weird. You might wanna keep the spare T shirts and rack though, as there's customisable variants of those ones (and a few more of the fish items).

Having spent Friday with the Switch on in the background to get the last remaining Sakura recipes to spawn, yesterday grinding at the Tourney to get the fish furniture (settled for Bronze trophy) and today making sure I had at least one of every Easter item, I'm looking forward to an event-free period for a bit.
                      Last edited by danstan21; 12-04-2020, 06:48.

Comment

Turnip day! 101 here. Who has better?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          I didn't even know the cherry blossom trees were timed. I mean, why would I? The game doesn't tell you sspecifically unless I missed it and its a new game so didnt stand out as different. Ah well, always next year!
                          Yes I'm a bit miffed myself about that, running alongside the Easter Event meant the recipies were diluted, and I would have focused more on it if I knew it was going to run out before Easter. I've smashed Bunny day but now feel annoyed I missed all the much more attractive blossom items.

Was anyone lucky enough to get all the recipies?

Comment

109 here!!

Comment

My kids has 96! Getting dodo code now.

Edit: HH7NW
                              Last edited by Dogg Thang; 12-04-2020, 08:59.

Comment

97 on mine

Comment

Working...
                                X