No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love some lava lamps, ta. I'm hoping I can get some extra fruit-themed DIY cards to send you over. I've got Apple wall, Peach wall, Apple TV, Peach dress...and Infused Water (needs 2x all 6 fruit).
    Also I just bought all 8 Jockey outfit variantions...

I loved collecting the fake art, I displayed them in my basement!

Okay, another alt. collecting task begins: Train sets. I have Spring. The fact that it is labelled "Spring" in the catalogue wants to make me think that there are the other 3 seasons...which perhaps are only available DURING that season!?

mindblown.gif

Comment

I spotted that there are a whole bunch of vending machine variations too. Is it just that different people get different ones?

Also, daily turnip prices reminder! Mine at 34 and going down.

Comment

Ouch, 84 here.

We should get some more furniture exchanges going on. Let's post up details of the different versions we have.

Comment

I realise this is so obvious that you've all probably tried it but you can't just customise them to get the variations, can you?

Comment

Mine are @ 133, and the turnip prophet has said that’s the best I’ll get this week..

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Trying to complete the cherry bossom set, does anyone have spare DIY cards of any of the following??

cherry blossom pond stone
              cherry blossom viewing lantern

think these are the only 2 i'm missing.
              I can craft you a pond stone, if you’re stuck?

They’re two lovely items btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                I spotted that there are a whole bunch of vending machine variations too. Is it just that different people get different ones?

Also, daily turnip prices reminder! Mine at 34 and going down.
                yeah the nook miles store items they are random to what colours your game will give you at the start and no variants will ever appear for those items you have to trade with other players to get the variants of these. In the regular store you can see what items you are able to customise with the little paintbrush icon in the catalogue but they are usually not available for a lot of stuff. Gonna end up buying a guide book for this one as well just so i have an idea of what actually has a variant and what doesn't.

Maybe we should do what people are doing online and host a catalogue party. Each person brings 10 random items that are not DIY recipes or event items that can't be bought from the catalogue anyway. The host then makes little bordered areas for people to drop their stuff then you just go to each persons pile and pick them up & drop one at a time then move onto the next persons stuff it's apparently a fast way of learning a whole bunch of stuff for your catalogue which you can then order for yourself at your own leisure when needed.

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                I can craft you a pond stone, if you’re stuck?

They’re two lovely items btw.
                At the moment i'm rewinding till the first of april and trying to get the last 2 DIY to spawn but if i fail to do so i will probably resort to plan B and get others to craft it so thanks for the offer i may return back to the people that have offered to craft it i have about 100 petals ready in reserve to craft the entire set.
                Last edited by importaku; 14-04-2020, 20:22.

Comment

Regarding listing our catalogue inventory and nook miles inventory, how do people want to do this? i can type out the entirety of my catalogue but it will take some time then people can copy paste what i wrote and add in any new items they have found or colour variants into it. I think it might be a good idea to start another thread for this in the online section as it's gonna end up with some very long posts. Not worth listing any event items or diy recipe items for the main catalogue as you can't buy those even if you learn it to the list by picking it up.

However i think if you have crafted a colour variant nook miles village furniture item for example the giant robot and then you let someone hold it i think the variant will appear in the nook miles shop menu like they do with the main catalogue but i have yet to confirm if this is the case.
                  Last edited by importaku; 14-04-2020, 20:45.

Comment

Why not just post up what we want variations for, and what variations we already have?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Why not just post up what we want variations for, and what variations we already have?
                      The problem is it's not easy to tell which items have variations some items have colour listed others have a weird description that may or may not be capable of been a variant. You may have a single item but if nobody mentions it then you would just assume it only has one style but it may have loads it's certainly tricky. I have the english future press companion guide coming soon so i may have some clarity on this. I doubt it will cover everything though in there despite how thick it is as i doubt nintendo let them have full access to the game so they could list every event and item so its gonna be incomplete. Will have to wait for the japanese guides like usual to get everything listed.

Comment

When you look at an item in the catalogue, if it shows a colour/pattern on the left, that means there are others.* Not for sale items are the difficult ones, as some can be customised and some can't.

Also, I just checked and my account with Animal Crossing Community is still active, years after I was last there. I've found it to be a good source of information.

*educated guess based on some items not having a pattern/colour listed

Comment

Hi all, I don't post on here often, I was just wondering if there is an 'etiquette' about visiting other peoples islands. I am completely new to Animal crossing and will build my house tonight after work. I just didn't want to jump on somebody's island if it is not the done thing!

Comment

Welcome! It’s usually no problem to visit towns of people on the friend lists when open. Just don’t run over the grass or steal all their flowers without permission.

Man, my turnips are down to 29 bells and still going down! I need help. I’m counting on you guys to save my kids’ inheritance.

Comment

141 this morning, Dogg. You want me to open up (can do now)?

ps.: here is a cool turnip predictor tool I've been playing with: https://turnipprophet.io/. Prompted me to cash in yesterday as I seemed to be on the fluctuating cycle.

EDIT: @stolari, hi! Just ask folks before you ransack their fruit/flowers and maintain polite comms via the app.
                              Last edited by Golgo; 15-04-2020, 10:23.

Comment

Cheers all, I haven't even built a house yet but wan't to check

Comment

Working...
                                X