No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't realise the rock thing, first thing I did when I visited the gf's island was destroy a rock. Oops

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
      How do I get Nooks to upgrade?
      It’s not like I haven’t spent much money there...
      Mine upgraded yesterday. I’ve spent a ton of money too. But my daughter’s hasn't upgraded yet, and she’s spent and played more than me. So maybe there’s a random element.

Comment

It's something like you have had to play for 30 active days, mabel must have visited your town & you must have spent/bought 200,000 bells worth of transactions from the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Found out how people are getting full sets of everything & it isn't from playing a lot or time travelling or even calaloguing. Looks like it's plain ol cheating by using a save editor to get any item/recipe. I wondered how people were getting some of the most time consuming to find items and even moreso the variants.
          Then selling them on ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            Then selling them on ebay?
            exactly that, considering i have now been playing for 200 hours and in that time including that fact i have been time travelling i have been lucky to find maybe one or two of certain items of the same thing with a variant colour and there's people that somehow managed to find a complete sets on a lot of stuff. Yeah nobody is that lucky to have so many complete sets of rare items especially all the same person.

Been reading up on this and there seems to be 2 methods, people using cheat codes like action replay style stuff using homebrew and the others using programs to extract their save then edit the data before injecting it back into the switch.

Comment

Is my bamboo broken? I don’t ever get any shoots. In New Leaf, I was plagued with them. Spread faster than covid. But in this one I’ve got none.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Is my bamboo broken? I don’t ever get any shoots. In New Leaf, I was plagued with them. Spread faster than covid. But in this one I’ve got none.
                In this game you will only get one new shoot from a tree you grew from a shoot/sapling that you planted, it only ever spawns one shoot so you cant multiply your stock of trees without using up that shoot. if you transplant a fully grown tree it wont make any new shoots. Kind of sucks as a few recipes need shoots so that stops you using them to increase your bamboo forest but at least you can keep harvesting bamboo & spring bamboo if you make sure to use the blunt axes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I thought so too.
                  You only get a shoot when you plant from a shoot.
                  One per plant, after three days I think.

Comment

Ah okay. I didn’t know that. So there isn’t really a way to get a good supply of them then, right? Not that I need them, just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Conversely, if there is a rock you want somewhere else, smash it. Keep smashing it each day until you like where it is.

Books and Board games are something I'm after now too. I have the textbook only, board game I have Simple Path Game and Territory Game.

Was at my mum's island today and she has the monochrome Teacup ride. Very cool.
                      I've got the kids board game. i'll order you one and send over

Comment

This game is having some weird effects on animal crossing stuff on amazon J, the turd that was known as amiibo festival you couldn't even give away hell even amazon slashed the amiibo box set bundle to barely over £10 to try & get rid for that i thought it was pretty good value to get the 3 exclusive amiibo cards & the 2 amiibo figures and forget the game as i don't have a wiiU. Fast forward to today and you are looking at nearly £58 all because of this new release

Nintendo must be enjoying this profit spike as anything animal crossing gets hiked.

Comment

Been using this table to try & breed all colours it's kind of working but certain colours have yet to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            This game is having some weird effects on animal crossing stuff on amazon J, the turd that was known as amiibo festival you couldn't even give away hell even amazon slashed the amiibo box set bundle to barely over £10 to try & get rid for that i thought it was pretty good value to get the 3 exclusive amiibo cards & the 2 amiibo figures and forget the game as i don't have a wiiU. Fast forward to today and you are looking at nearly £58 all because of this new release

Nintendo must be enjoying this profit spike as anything animal crossing gets hiked.
                            I just bought the PAL Wii U set for £16 on (fulfilled by) amazon. It is a little cheaper new on ebay too.

I scoffed at it for a fiver in poundland recently, too!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Conversely, if there is a rock you want somewhere else, smash it. Keep smashing it each day until you like where it is.

Books and Board games are something I'm after now too. I have the textbook only, board game I have Simple Path Game and Territory Game.

Was at my mum's island today and she has the monochrome Teacup ride. Very cool.
                              Can you post me the territory game? I can send you a jigsaw? I have the simple path game but you also have that too

Comment

We should arrange some big exchange at some point. Bringing what we definitely know there are variations for and agreeing some swaps where needed and some cataloging where things can be ordered. When I say we should arrange this, I mean one of you. You should arrange this.

Really though, I’m happy to order anything anyone needs. I have some nook miles saved up so if someone needs a nook miles item of mine, just let me know. I do have a board game but not sure which one yet. I’ll check later.

Comment

Working...
                                X