No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My village is a total mess but something strange happened. All the uncollected sticks I just left lying about were collected and arranged in a perfect square beneath one of the trees. I wonder if a villager was leaving a hint or something to clean my **** up? Anyone else seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
      My village is a total mess but something strange happened. All the uncollected sticks I just left lying about were collected and arranged in a perfect square beneath one of the trees. I wonder if a villager was leaving a hint or something to clean my **** up? Anyone else seen this?
      It was probably one of the ghosts hinting to get your shet together

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
        It was probably one of the ghosts hinting to get your shet together
        Could be, actually! I tried tormenting one after an earlier one gave me a rubbish gift for helping. I collected up it's wisp bits or whatever they are then wen't back and refused to give them to him for a while, but then I had to.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Okay! Throwback Skull Radios: who wants?
          I have:

White with blue eyes
          red with pink eyes
          black with purple eyes
          green (day of the dead style) with yellow flower eyes
          grey with green eyes

I can send you 2 today. What do people want??
          WAT? I didn't even know they had variations, I think mine I have is silver, but I'll have to check...

Comment

Okay! Throwback Skull Radios: who wants?
            I have:

red with pink eyes
            black with purple eyes
            green (day of the dead style) with yellow flower eyes
            grey with green eyes

I can send you 2 today. What do people want??
            any would be awesome but that day of the dead one speaks to me

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
              Could be, actually! I tried tormenting one after an earlier one gave me a rubbish gift for helping. I collected up it's wisp bits or whatever they are then wen't back and refused to give them to him for a while, but then I had to.
              Sound like you’ve been possessed

Comment

I'm going to open my gates in a little so anyone who hasn't been over yet can. Just don't trample my flowers!

Comment

Gates are open! No code! Stop on by!
                  Oh and Flick is here, so don't forget to bring some insects to sell. Nook is upgrading.

Comment

Thanks for opening up! And also for the power suit share!

Comment

No worries! Let me know about the Skull radios!
                      Shame Flick won't buy off "outsiders".

Comment

It was fun visiting a couple of islands this evening, and in doing so i realise just how crap mine is i have barely done anything to it lol, i did pick up a swanky new hillariously tiny crown from kryss's able sisters shop it did hurt to shell a mil for it though my poor bank balance but i think the stache is going to stay for a while it pairs well.

Comment

Anybody having issues with in game chat texts. Can’t get mine to work. Had importaku over and could see his texts but I could not reply.
                          Im current on Kryss’s island and he’s sending me text but I cannot reply to him?

Comment

maybe some settings on the switch? like parental settings??

Comment

Gates are open! No code! Stop on by!
                              Oh and Flick is here, so don't forget to bring some insects to sell. Nook is upgrading.
                              Thanks for letting me over but I couldn’t send any text messages to you. The game was fine until I done the firmware upgrade 10.0.1

Comment

That was weird. I use the Nintendo Online app on my phone as I can type infinitely faster.
                                Anyone else want a sand castle?

Comment

Working...
                                X