Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I'll send you a RED wheelie bin and a GREY one in exchange!
    just sent! I don’t need anything in exchange ( I have no bin fetish!)

Comment

Damn you mean there are more colours? in fact why am i asking that lol of course there are variants theres damn variants for everything. I'd love a red or yellow one to add some bin variety for my villagers.

Comment

Red on the way to you both, and grey too punio. Thanks for the painting!

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
          got 535 here guys, and i'm open
          Open again, dodo code is KS86T. I'll most likly be away from the game though
          Last edited by KIT786; 28-04-2020, 18:34. Reason: game disconnected new code

Comment

So guys, I've noticed I've become slightly, only slightly lost after the concert as it's not really been obvious what my next target is. I mean I'm busy gradually laying paths around my island, tree sorting etc. I just wondered what you guys are doing in the "end game". I imagine you are setting your own goals of rooms and gear you want in them etc?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              So guys, I've noticed I've become slightly, only slightly lost after the concert as it's not really been obvious what my next target is. I mean I'm busy gradually laying paths around my island, tree sorting etc. I just wondered what you guys are doing in the "end game". I imagine you are setting your own goals of rooms and gear you want in them etc?
              For me, it’s about the outdoors. I haven’t really done anything with my house yet but I have started just trying to make the town pretty. I’m missing a bunch of stuff that could improve it but that’s part of the long game. Much of my town is a mess but the top part is really coming together now.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                Open again, dodo code is KS86T. I'll most likly be away from the game though
                Can I come on in a bit? Half an hour or so? Your turnip price is off the charts! It will pay for all my bridges?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  I just have fun catching fish and bugs, tbh. That, and crafting recipes. Currently collecting everything I need for the giant robot. After that I’ll be filling up the museum, enjoying the seasonal events, etc. It’s a chill game. No real endgame as such.

Comment

There’s a lot of ‘goals’, but none are mandatory:

Fill in the Nook Miles achievements
                    Fill in your critterpedia
                    Fill up the museum
                    5* town
                    Hybrid flowers (my current ball ache)
                    HHA S Rank
                    Collecting DIY recipes
                    Collecting catalog items
                    K.K. Songs

By the way, can anyone send me the pear cardboard box?
                    Is there a coconut one too?

Also after the diner sign, ‘We’re Open!’ Seen one in someone’s town?

Comment

I can send you the diner sign

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                        I can send you the diner sign
                        You da man.

What can I reciprocate with?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          Can I come on in a bit? Half an hour or so? Your turnip price is off the charts! It will pay for all my bridges?
                          i'll be closing up in around an hour, so feel free to come anytime between now and then

Comment

Nothing for now mate.
                            I'll let you know if I think of something!

Comment

I'm wondering how many musical instruments there are in the game after finding a tambourine at mum's shop.
                              I have the ocarina, pan pipes (both can be crafted) but the tambourine you can only buy in the shop and can't order from the catalogue.

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                              There’s a lot of ‘goals’, but none are mandatory:

By the way, can anyone send me the pear cardboard box?
                              Is there a coconut one too?

Also after the diner sign, ‘We’re Open!’ Seen one in someone’s town?
                              Do you already have the Apple and Peach ones?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                I'm wondering how many musical instruments there are in the game after finding a tambourine at mum's shop.
                                I have the ocarina, pan pipes (both can be crafted) but the tambourine you can only buy in the shop and can't order from the catalogue.

Do you already have the Apple and Peach ones?
                                Yeah. Just missing pear (and coconut?)

I got a ukelele today. Haven’t tried jamming on it yet tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X