Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    That is attention to detail.
    The game has a lot of super fun small details, if you manage to catch an ant and donate it to the museum if you goto the display case they are in you can follow where they escape to. Stupidly tiny details that don't serve much use apart from existing to make the game even more charming. While it might seem nintendo did very little in the actual game there's stupid amounts of little things like that hidden away. Even the stuff the villagers get upto the ai is pretty fun on how they react around you.

Comment

Looks like another ****e turnip pricing week at EDD island.

Comment

I can open up for you, I have 468 today.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I can open up for you, I have 468 today.
          Yes please Kryss

Comment

Could someone who has an Easter Island massive stone head explain where they got it? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
              Could someone who has an Easter Island massive stone head explain where they got it? Thanks
              Its a present from gulliver, rescue him enough times & it'll eventually appear in your letter box.

Comment

Nice one - thanks. I've just ignored him so far. Better start helping him.

Comment

What do you have to do in Pocket Camp to unlock the items in New Horizons? Can I just ressurect my old save and get them or does it take quite a bit of pocket camp play?

Comment

I'd like to know this too as i might just slap it on my phone so i can get multiple items from it without having to pester kryss. Something people might find useful regarding money trees, i used to leave them where they were until fully grown as i didn't know if digging them up killed them when you first plant the money bag but it seems once the tree has been made you can instantly dig it up and put it somewhere else. I now place all mine together near the shops growing till harvest so i can keep track as it's a pain if people visit and you have to do a sweep of your town to get all the money off the loose bell trees in case anyone swipes it as at one point i had so many dotted around people could have easily shaken them and i'd have never known. I have an emergency fund fenced off but i keep those for decoration mainly hehe.

Seems redd is in my town today and all 4 paintings are fake and there is no sculptures to buy just 2 colour variants of furniture it seems redd sells colour variants every time so it's a nice way of getting them. Damn annoying that all the art are fakes as it means filling the gallery is gonna take forever, might have to start buying all genuine art doubles if i see them again so i can keep to trade for other originals. As he appears so infrequently it's not going to be an easy task.

Is anyone else up for making a art doubles stash to trade for the museum? they thankfully don't cost much so i have no problem buying ones i already have to trade with others. I'm currently using this art guide to spot the fakes as it's the best i have found so far. It only covers the paintings though not the sculptures, the webside shrinks it down too much so i recommend saving it to your pc/device so you can zoom right in.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      I'd like to know this too as i might just slap it on my phone so i can get multiple items from it without having to pester kryss. Something people might find useful regarding money trees, i used to leave them where they were until fully grown as i didn't know if digging them up killed them when you first plant the money bag but it seems once the tree has been made you can instantly dig it up and put it somewhere else. I now place all mine together near the shops growing till harvest so i can keep track as it's a pain if people visit and you have to do a sweep of your town to get all the money off the loose bell trees in case anyone swipes it as at one point i had so many dotted around people could have easily shaken them and i'd have never known. I have an emergency fund fenced off but i keep those for decoration mainly hehe.

Seems redd is in my town today and all 4 paintings are fake and there is no sculptures to buy just 2 colour variants of furniture it seems redd sells colour variants every time so it's a nice way of getting them. Damn annoying that all the art are fakes as it means filling the gallery is gonna take forever, might have to start buying all genuine art doubles if i see them again so i can keep to trade for other originals. As he appears so infrequently it's not going to be an easy task.

Is anyone else up for making a art doubles stash to trade for the museum? they thankfully don't cost much so i have no problem buying ones i already have to trade with others. I'm currently using this art guide to spot the fakes as it's the best i have found so far. It only covers the paintings though not the sculptures, the webside shrinks it down too much so i recommend saving it to your pc/device so you can zoom right in.
                      I've been using the Nintendo life one, it has sculptures too.

The upgraded Nooks is killing me, every day there is one item I want but cannot afford, yesterday it was a 230,000 bell grand piano and today is a lovely whirlpool bath at 130,000 bells. Sadly I'd sunk my turnip profit this week into my mortgage so even after fruit sales it looks like grinding it out through fishing a few bells at a time...

Comment

check your post box [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] you may find something whirlpooly

Comment

The Pocket Camp link is straightforward.

You just need to make sure the same Nintendo account is linked to both games.

It then gives you a code to enter on the Switch store and it downloads a little DLC patch.
                          Last edited by Budge74; 29-04-2020, 13:25.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            check your post box [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] you may find something whirlpooly
                            Very kind of you Sir!

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                            The Pocket Camp link is straightforward.

You just need to make sure the same Nintendo account is linked to both games.

It then gives you a code to enter on the Switch store and it downloads a little DLC patch.
                            Is it a one time deal or can you order then again and again?

Comment

You can order each item multiple times.

Comment

Ok i went through the hassle of installing pocket camp and playing it urgh painful experience, got the code and linked it to my eshop and got the download data added. Never actually spotted the promotion shop tab in the nook shopping menu before that appears in the daily special items section that makes finding the pocket camp stuff way easier.

And yes you can buy them as many times as you like. I can now help others out too in sending these items out as they don't cost a huge amount.

edit: What Gordon said hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X